Popular Tags: [View All]
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted IELLO about the Power Up! expansion some time ago and never got a response. The expansion seems tro be sold out everywhere I look here in the states. Does any one have any idea if it will be coming back again? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It recently reappeared in UK shops, so I expect it's slowly making it's way across the seas to the US (aren't IELLO french?).

OH! Just noticed your name and picture...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
OH! Just noticed your name and picture...

Yeah, it's me. Good to know it's showing back up in the UK, hopefully it will be over here soon. It's not that the game is bad with out it, it's just so much more fun with it! And yes, IELLO is a French company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
United States
Castleton
New York
flag msg tools
Check out my blog, Board Game Radar!!!
badge
Stop! That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure there's a copy left at my FLGS. Couple hour drive if you're desperate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KillerTaco wrote:
I contacted IELLO about the Power Up! expansion some time ago and never got a response. The expansion seems tro be sold out everywhere I look here in the states. Does any one have any idea if it will be coming back again? Thanks.

We never got your message, we reply to all messages. We are trying to figure out what is wrong with our "contact us" form since you are not the first one who's message didn't reach us.

Power Up is on the sea right now and will be available again mid february.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IelloGames wrote:
KillerTaco wrote:

We never got your message, we reply to all messages. We are trying to figure out what is wrong with our "contact us" form since you are not the first one who's message didn't reach us.

Thanks for replying now!
I'm happy to know it is on the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IelloGames wrote:
KillerTaco wrote:

Oh good to hear! Been keeping a lookout for it so good ta know on its way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Powers

California
msg tools
IelloGames wrote:
KillerTaco wrote:

good to know! i sent in a king of tokyo expansion timing question through the contact us link as well, probably about a week ago, never heard back either. guess that answers my question though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Nguyen
United States
Wallingford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's officially mid-February! Any updates on the expansion in the US?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Powers

California
msg tools
from here:

http://iello.miiduu.com/games/king-of-tokyo-power-up

"Jake: 17/02/2013
I was wondering when you will be printing more of this expansion. I'm finding it is sold out everywhere.

[Seller] reply:2013-02-20
The next delivery is due to hit the shelves in two weeks."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xeren wrote:
from here:

http://iello.miiduu.com/games/king-of-tokyo-power-up

"Jake: 17/02/2013
I was wondering when you will be printing more of this expansion. I'm finding it is sold out everywhere.

[Seller] reply:2013-02-20
The next delivery is due to hit the shelves in two weeks."

I've waited this long, I can stand a few more weeks but I can't wait to get my hands on Power Up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Z
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the base game for my birthday today. Played a five-player game with my wife and my children (ages 5, 8, 11). It was a blast (other than my little one crying because he didn't want his monster to die).

I'm really excited about this expansion and hope it becomes available soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jzwink wrote:
Got the base game for my birthday today. Played a five-player game with my wife and my children (ages 5, 8, 11). It was a blast (other than my little one crying because he didn't want his monster to die).

I'm really excited about this expansion and hope it becomes available soon!

The game is a blast! It always makes an appearance at game night. Luckily one of the guys already has the Power Up! expansion but I want my own copy. We never play with out Power Up! on game night and I want to be able to play it with my copy at home too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ Ginger
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
“Now we’re going to do the most human thing of all: attempt something futile with a ton of unearned confidence and fail spectacularly!”
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been watching regularly for this, but availability has still been really spotty. Has this "arrived" here yet? Is it already out of stock again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MJGinger wrote:
I've been watching regularly for this, but availability has still been really spotty. Has this "arrived" here yet? Is it already out of stock again?

Far as I know it isn't here yet. I saw someone selling a few copies of it on Amazon but they were for almost $40. I'm not paying $40 for a $16 expansion, Dune it is not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KillerTaco wrote:
Dune it is not.

Agreed. It's so much better than Dune!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
KillerTaco wrote:
Dune it is not.

Agreed. It's so much better than Dune!

For that the next expansions shall include the magnificent Shai Hulud!
laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Z
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seller on Amazon selling for just under $20 with shipping. Yeah, probably could get it cheaper at some point, but I wanted to lock down my copy asap!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jzwink wrote:
Seller on Amazon selling for just under $20 with shipping. Yeah, probably could get it cheaper at some point, but I wanted to lock down my copy asap!

And, just ordered my copy too.
I'm not missing out on this again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is readily available from coolstuffinc for $13.49
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165461
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:

I'm psyched to see it finally back in the States.
It really is a "must own" expansion!

If Iello still has an eye on this thread, two HUGE thumbs up to you folks and Richard Garfield on this fantastic game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Z
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:

Blah, checked there right before I ordered from the Amazon seller and it was still showing backordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's back in stock at my FLGS. They had two copies. I snatched one with the quickness! This was definitely a restock, since I hadn't seen it there recently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goldfiinger
msg tools
IelloGames wrote:
KillerTaco wrote:

Amazon has power up 2017 priced at £40.00 wondering why it's twice as much as the previous version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goldfiinger wrote:
Amazon has power up 2017 priced at £40.00 wondering why it's twice as much as the previous version?

This would probably be better as its own thread, instead of a reply to a thread from four years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.