GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,525 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Legends of Andor: Wolf Warrior» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wolf Warrior AND Dwarf? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite the yellow dice & stands: is there anything that prevents you too use both the Dwarf AND the Wolf Warrior in the game?
You could use some spare dice and another stand (when you are still playing with four, there should be one color left...)

Or could this be a balance problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Menzel
msg tools
designer
Hello Thomas

I have chosen Orfen to replace Kram because both chracters unfold their power far from the castle. I haven't played it yet, but I can imagine that it is very tough for a group to win a legend with two of those "far away from the castle"-heroes.

If you try it, please let me know how it worked.

kind regards
Micha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed.
But I think that it depends on the number of players. We played several legends with two, and one was always the Dwarf (my girlfriend LOVES Dwarves! Hello Tyrion! ^^) - we had some hard times winning those legends...

With more players, there is more room for the Dwarf to travel to the mines and power up to Superman... err, Superdwarf!

Will there be another special character this year until Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.