GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,086 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Cards Against Humanity» Forums » General

Subject: Back in stock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefhen
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received an email that they are back in stock. I've just ordered my copy off of Amazon. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And.. ordered.

Plus the expansions, cause why not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it? It's listed as USD40+. Isn't it 20+ only retail? Or have I missed it already???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefhen
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dyeyk2000 wrote:
Is it? It's listed as USD40+. Isn't it 20+ only retail? Or have I missed it already???

Unfortunately you missed it already.

It sold out in about 8 hours or so yesterday it seems. If it is official you should see it as "In stock and sold by Amazon", and the price should only be $25. Go to the Cards homepage and sign up for their back in stock notice. Thats how I was able to get a copy because I jumped on my order a few minutes after getting that email Monday. It appears they are going to have more stock next month according to their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stoudemayer
United States
flag msg tools
you can always download the pdf from their website and make your own set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rhodes
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I just found out about this game this morning. I tried to buy it on Amazon, but it sold out while I was in the process of buying it. I went on to option 2 (print my own). The cost to print the cards at Kinkos plus to have them cut was over $25. Boo! I don't think I can be patient enough to wait till they release another round, and who knows if I'll even be able to get them at that time again. This is frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
res0nat0r wrote:

Unfortunately you missed it already.

Thanks for the heads up anyway man thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brock Landers
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unreal. Been waiting for months, even bought the expansions in preparation, and then I don't receive an email. Back to the waiting game...

I guess I don't understand. It's been three years, don't they have any sort of idea of the demand their product has?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Of course they do.

I still maintain that for whatever the reason, the situation surrounding the supply and demand of this game is exactly to their liking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.