ANIL KOCMAN
United States
CLIFTON
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my card has no description of what to do when the star on the die shows up. cry please at least write down the procedure when a "star" is rolled soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
my card has no description of what to do when the star on the die shows up

Hi Anil,
I own the Dutch version, and there the Lightning spell (Bliksemschicht) is actually a level 2 spell, as is the Chain Lightning (Kettingbliksem) spell. In the case of both spells, rolling a star meeple restores 1 health point (or is it life point?) to the user, so these are very useful (and powerful) ranged attack spells.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ANIL KOCMAN
United States
CLIFTON
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks man, you are great. by the way, "chain lightning" makes you "lose" 1 health when you roll a star. here, have a look at this picture:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fullimage/70686

(so it must be the same for basic lightning according to your description) i have been looking for this for ages. thank you again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it must be an error in the Dutch translation then, because both definitely have the same text (+1 health). So it's much nicer to use the chain lightning in the Netherlands

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.