Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mellon
United States
Erie
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The wife and I and our friend Jill broke out Candamir for the second time (with this specific group). I've prbably had about 5 plays of this game so far.

I had the plains character, Ally had the mountain one, and Jill had the forest one.

The first time this group played Jill could not fail an adventure test, and Ally and I couldn't roll a 2, but I still managed to squeek out a win because it was Jill's first game.

This time around Ally went on a sheep herding tear, finding 3 in her first three turns, and jumping way ahead. She then started picking up E's and bumping up her agility, shooting snakes everywhere and pumping up her potion productino to obseen levels.

I tried in vain to take her bonus VP away for adventures and the sheep herder guy, but she would just take them back within a turn or two and keep on going.

I think we got through the game in about 40 minutes, it played very fast. The only problem I saw in the fast play is the game almost broke down into a solitare game with other players, ala crayon train games. I was a little disapointed to note this developement and I think it's going to hamper my future enjoyment of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.