1 Posts

Economy of Force» Forums » General

Subject: We Jumped the Gun! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Sullivan
United States
flag msg tools

Ok, so here’s the update on Economy of Force…

When I first made the BBG entry for the game, I thought Economy of Force was pretty much ready to go. What I have since realized is that there was a lot more unit balancing required to make the game what it needed to be. So I made changes, and uploaded the new files. Then I made more changes, and uploaded new files. And then more changes, and… In short, the game was not ready for prime time, and I shouldn’t have posted the page so early. I have since removed all the old files, and the bulk of the threads that no longer apply, and am bringing things back to where they need to be.

I’ll update here when there are legit things to report (news, session reports, etc.), but am not putting the files here for download. If you would like a PnP copy, please send me a geekmail, and I’ll give you a link to download the most current versions. Playtesters are always welcome, and we’d *love* your feedback. We’ve made some great improvements to the game, and are really excited where Economy of Force is headed... including undergoing a name change! Stay tuned!

Sorry for any confusion!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.