1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: DUAL (DUEL?) Auctions by three Nova Musketeers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Bernatz
United States
flag msg tools
Ok, time to clear out some shelf space and make our "valentines" happy.

Two auctions are being run with nice wargames and other stuff (including a large collection of Dragon magazines, a N64 system with a bunch of games (including Goldeneye), and a few misc. non-games (sorry :-> ).

That auction is at: spring cleaning auction

The other auction is JUST stuff with $0 starting bids. You want it and are willing to pay shipping...its yours. Includes a bunch of kids games, some counters and inserts from C3i #25 and maybe even a hidden treasure to someone. Regardless, I don't want them and will either be giving them away to yinz, or donating them to Goodwill, etc.

THAT auction is at: IT'S FREE! auction

Shipping will be combined for games/items purchased in either auction. Both auctions will end some time on Valentine's day (14 FEB 2013) depending on when I decide on logging in that day :-).

To see a list of the games/items in an auction, just go the auction and (under the header) click the "Titles only" link...

We don't have a game your looking for? Check out the MetaList for GeekList Auctions thread
MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.