L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have the rules as included in the review of this by Nick Fisk here on the Geek. I think I have this right but I want to make sure:

Since more than one player can be on an area (as long as they were not originally placed on an already occupied area, just like original Carc), and each player can score that area whenever they like, I believe the following is also legal:

Player A scores an incomplete area and removes his meeple.
Player B then places a tile to complete the area previously scored (incompletely) and vacated by player A.
Player B on his next turn can score the area as complete (or even incomplete if the area is not yet complete).

Yes?

Also, leading from this:

Player A scores an incomplete area and removes his meeple.
On his next turn, player A places a tile to continue or finish the previously incomplete area he just scored.
Player A places a meeple on that area.

Yes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hoffman
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct on both accounts. That is what makes this version of Carc's scoring so unique! You can also have two followers on the same area (after linking them later) and then score each of them giving you double points! Of course, you can only score one follower per turn.
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jeff. That clears it all up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.