GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,715 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: Won a copy of Pandemic 5th Anniversary Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Olden
Wales
Cardiff
Cardiff
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very happy right now I won a copy via the Pandemic Facebook Page.

This is one game I was sure to buy so that's quite a handy saving, I am new to board games and Pandemic is one that has interested me since I first saw a review online so to win a copy given that the old edition is currently going for over £200 on Amazon makes me very happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
warerare wrote:
[...] given that the old edition is currently going for over £200 on Amazon [...]

Seriously ? Sometimes I wonder what's going on with these external vendors at Amazon... It's going for around 30 euros on the BGG market, so that 200£ rate sounds waaay too high, even if the game was rare and OOP...

Anyway, happy for you, hope you enjoy this excellent game !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
Well since the old version is out of stock (or at least was earlier this week) then amazon defaults to external vendors. It only takes one person for those vendors to make a huge profit. This week of all weeks would be the time to try to cash out like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.