GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,778 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
70 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Spoiler 8 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Zombie Ned
Elsa with dual BFG (don't know what name they'll put on these new babies)
Toxic Walker #2
Zombie Amy
Toxic Walker #3 (first teaser ever presented)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wonder how many survivors and zombies there will be in the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's an expansion, something around 3-4.

If it's a stand alone (unlikely), 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoogoo wrote:

Well we are going to see Zombie versions of all 6 survivors so that's 6 straight off the bat plus there's the two people who paid to be in the game and Kirk so that's 9. And that's not including the zombie versions of the original KS promo characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
Shoogoo wrote:

Well we are going to see Zombie versions of all 6 survivors so that's 6 straight off the bat plus there's the two people who paid to be in the game and Kirk so that's 9. And that's not including the zombie versions of the original KS promo characters.

Cholo & cie can't be counted in it though. Those will be shipped separately. And Zombivors shouldn't be counted either, they're not survivors per se.

Elsa, Kirk, Derek, Raoul so far are confirmed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kirk was stated to be a promo character, so I wouldn't count him. Given Elsa is based off a comic book character, I would assume she is also a promo character and would not count her. But they have not explicitly called her one, I'm mostly going on the fact that she's not on the box art and she doesn't fit the m.o. of most of the other non promo characters. And who is cie?

I imagine there will only be the three main survivors in the box game (Derek, Raoul, and Naema) and then the nine zombivors (including the 6 from the original game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombivors is just the name give to the Zombie version of Survivors?! They might not be survivor's per se but they are very different to their regular versions so I would say they definitely count. El Cholo (what's cie?) is one of the KS promos so isn't counted in the 6 survivors from the base game (Doug, Ned, Phil, Josh, Wanda, Amy) anyway.

Kirk has been listed as a promo character although how he will be available hasn't been confirmed yet (probably KS though). There's also Neema who is mentioned in the rules spoiler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Pirard
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
El Cholo (what's cie?)

This is an abbreviation for company

This is used frequently in Belgium (compagnie)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I see. You really do learn something every day, thanks! I wasn't counting them though as I did say it wasn't including them. I do expect them to ship very near the time that the expansion does though (possibly in the same shipment for people that pledged on the original and pledge on the KS if it's an expansion assuming the pledge manager can link them quite easily). Not much point having a load of Zombivors with no rules for them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaston2010 wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
El Cholo (what's cie?)

This is an abbreviation for company

This is used frequently in Belgium (compagnie)

Oops, yeah thanks fella I think it's Cholo & Co I should have used.

Edit : I still can't count zombivors as survivors though. I would count them by persona/background/mini color rather than the total number of survivors and zombivors combined.

Not that it matters anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Duderino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL

This is getting ridiculous! This was already posted and being actively discussed an hour ago in the "ALL TOXIC CITY MALL SPOILERS" thread.

How many redundant threads is this now on TCM? Anyone keeping count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess would be that there are 9 threads in total seeing as there's 8 spoilers and then one with all of them in. But we seem to be having a decent conversation about this here and the All in One Thread descended into a conversation about boobs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As El Duderino said in another thread, Neema is confirmed too. And that's one probably coming from the TCM box (no promo)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Duderino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She's on the cover, front and center, so she'll definitely be included in TCM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, for sure. Kirk the only promo so far although I wouldn't be surprised if there's one or two others. There is going to be a crazy number to choose from soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was counting unique personalities. Since I won't ever be playing doug on the same team as zombie doug (feels wrong to me...) I don't see any point in counting them separately. But ultimately yes, there will be many many many team combinations to choose from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming that you can't play zombie versions of the characters at the same time as regular versions. Like you I would find that very odd! So Derek, Raoul and Neema in the box. Possibly Elsa too although she's possibly a promo and Kirk definitely as a promo. Sounds about right to me, you would probably want the expansion having less survivors than the main game. I expect we'll see some surprises when the inevitable KS begins though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if they could have helped it they would have introduced no new survivors into TCM. They already have to produce the figures for 6 zombivors from the original game, anything on top of that is just taking away from the number of individual sculpts they could have had of new zombies. I mean let's face it, with the original KS promos, there is definitely no shortage of survivors. However, since they had been required to include Derek and Raoul in the mix, they likely would have added one of their own (Naema) just so it didn't seem like an entirely KS-backed product. I would be very surprised if Elsa was listed as being in the TCM base game, but who knows, as she is in the rulebook examples...

Definitely going to see massive surprises when the KS begins. If it goes the way of any of the other more recent CMON KS ventures then we could expect far more promo characters than even in the base game. Especially considering the sheer number of stretch goals they included in Rivet Wars (too damn many, imo). I am very interested, however, to see how high the KS will get. I assume the majority of those who backed last time will do so again. I don't see a lot of people who have been angry with the game, and most of those who are angry just don't like one specific rule and changed it. And CMON and Edge have sold a huge number of copies since then... I wouldn't be surprised if it broke Monster's total. Especially if they have both TCM and the prison expansion in the KS, as we likely will be paying just as much as the base game for it.

(Edit: sorry if the post seems long-winded or nonsensical as I am posting in a flu-induced delirium).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
They need to include more survivors with the actual game/expansion and quit with the promos already. Soon there will be more promo characters to choose from than available with the actual game. It's kind of ridiculous.

Is it confirmed there will be a Kickstarter for this expansion? I hope not, because that will just add more fuel to the fire. It's unnecessary since they have the money to put out the game outright

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foksieloy
Croatia
flag msg tools
You need kulen.
badge
How can you have any pudding?
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope there will because it is the only way to get it at a reasonable price in my country, shipping costs from anywhere are brutal, while kickstarter offers from CMON let me get the package for 15$ shipping. Which, even after taking into account lower RP from online store, is still less than what those stores want for shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
They need to include more survivors with the actual game/expansion and quit with the promos already. Soon there will be more promo characters to choose from than available with the actual game. It's kind of ridiculous.

Is it confirmed there will be a Kickstarter for this expansion? I hope not, because that will just add more fuel to the fire. It's unnecessary since they have the money to put out the game outright

Once the next back of existing promo characters ship there will already be far more promos to normal characters. 10-6, I believe. And they haven't out and out confirmed a KS, but have said it is very likely to be released in a KS. And CMON came right out and said they were releasing it in a KS, though how accurate their claims are was thrown into question. I think that you should just prepare for a KS though, it's pretty likely to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
They need to include more survivors with the actual game/expansion and quit with the promos already. Soon there will be more promo characters to choose from than available with the actual game. It's kind of ridiculous

There already are more promos than survivors! There's 6 in the base game but 10 promo characters (El Cholo, Dave, Nick, Chaz, Cardboard Tube Samurai, Troy, Eva, Marvin, Ivy & Claudio. 11 if you count Kyoko).

LunarSoundDesign wrote:

It's not confirmed but looks highly likely. Less people are likely to miss this one and I think there will be less promo survivors than in the original KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
foksieloy wrote:
I hope there will because it is the only way to get it at a reasonable price in my country, shipping costs from anywhere are brutal, while kickstarter offers from CMON let me get the package for 15$ shipping. Which, even after taking into account lower RP from online store, is still less than what those stores want for shipping.

CMON had a chunk of the original KS price allotted to shipping, and they charged $25 for international shippers on top of that. That's likely to go up a bit for the next one as there were huge hikes to the USPS shipping for international orders. Of course if you're getting it shipped from Europe, which they might do for this KS, then you might not get the extra shipping charge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GG have confirmed that they will be shipping European orders from within Europe so you should avoid customs charges. But I would still expect there to be some delivery charge to cover their own costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Amyrin wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Once the next back of existing promo characters ship there will already be far more promos to normal characters. 10-6, I believe. And they haven't out and out confirmed a KS, but have said it is very likely to be released in a KS. And CMON came right out and said they were releasing it in a KS, though how accurate their claims are was thrown into question. I think that you should just prepare for a KS though, it's pretty likely to happen.

And no one else thinks this is retarded? Is there any chance some promo characters will come with TCM? I mean they are only committed to the original ones from the first kickstarter campaign. The others can be distributed however they please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.