GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,281 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1231 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [50] | 

Doom: The Boardgame» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: And Hell Followed... Advanced Campaign PBF with Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Campaign Week 1

Avatar Hell Gate location: Phobos - Control
Helltime Hunter Lieutenant location: Phobos - Control
Marine Squad location: Mars - Mars City

Current Tactical Map
Monorail Level 1 : Sector 002 - Emergency Room

Current Status
Marine | W | A | S P G | Guns
------------------------------------------------------------------
Red | 8 | 2 | 2 0 0 | Pistol, SMG
Blue | 8 | 2 | 2 0 0 | Pistol, Shotgun
Green | 8 | 2 | 2 0 0 | Pistol, SMG

Invader Hand: 5 cards

Campaign Status
Invader Frags: 2
Marine Commendations: 1
Marine Demertis: 0

Campaign Total: 0

Invader

Marines
Red Marine Gnipp

XP: 0/0
Equipment: Pistol, SMG
Health: 8/8
Armor: 2/2

Blue Marine Parduz

Equipment: Pistol, Shotgun

Green Marine Daniel666

Equipment: Pistol, SMG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And Hell Followed
Quote:
Introduction
Many years have passed since strange reports filtered in from the Mars installation and no one but the top brass knew any details, just rumors from survivors of horrors they witnessed. To date, these rumors persist.

The Mars installation has not only been reestablished, but many new installations have been constructed on neighboring planets. The moons of Mars, Deimos and Phobos both have installations, and the moons of Saturn and Jupiter, Titan and Io have them as well. These installations have flourished and provided great resources to the Union Aerospace Corporation.

An elite marine squad has been assigned to aid and protect the Mars installation, when literally all hell breaks loose. Power flickers and is lost in many sectors, and communication is completely cut off except at major outposts. What reports trickle in paint a grim picture of hellish monsters destroying everything in their path.

The marine squad has now been tasked to explore sectors across installations, discover the cause of the breakdown, and take the fight to these so-called invaders. Little do they know that this new outbreak is similar from the one in years past, except much more intensified…

PBF Specifics
The Advanced Campaign
This PBF of Doom: The Boardgame will be more than just Doom. We will be playtesting the Advanced Campaign, currently in development and detailed in my blog And Hell Followed....

Game Ownership:
You cannot play the game unless you own a copy of the game. This is not a "legal" requirement, rather a courtesy to the publishers (i.e. FFG). Also, you should have a copy of the And Hell Followed... rulebook PDF. If you do not have a copy, GeekMail me an email address and I'll forward it along (feel free to proofread it while you're at it ).

Players:
Recruitment for this game began on my blog at Who wants to playtest with me in a PBF?, and we have 4 players who have signed up already (see below). Here is the roster:
Red Marine Gnipp
Blue Marine: Parduz
Green Marine: Daniel666
Invader: Gorgoneion

TileSystem
I will be using the amazing TileSystem application to create images and upload them. I highly recommend you download a copy yourself and "follow along", it makes it a lot easier to play if you can see the board. It can be found from this thread: TileSystem 3.0

Also, you may want my Advanced Campaign tileset and images. GeekMail me an email address and I can forward those along.

Turns
Please indicate all your actions in bold. It makes it a lot easier for me as a moderator to see what you are doing, especially if we ever have to go back and review posts.

To 'move', indicate the model and use compass directions, with North being 'up'. For example, the Green Marine player would do something like this:
- Green Marine Opens Door
- Green Marine moves NE and picks up ammo
- Green Marine attacks the Imp
- Green Marine moves E three times.

Interrupts
When a player can use an ability or play a card to "interrupt" another player's turn (such as a Guard action or a Dodge card), please allow for them to do so. Sometimes simple common foresight is all that's needed (i.e. you know how many cards the Invader has, do your attack then wait for him to say yea or nay to interrupting). The biggest problem will arrive if a player does a whole turn but the opposing player was going to interrupt at the beginning of the turn. When this happens, I reserve the right to rollback any or all of the turn to allow for interrupts.

While conditionals may be used (a geekmail to the moderator explaining when you wish to interrupt), conditionals are not required. If a player fails to pause to allow a moment for an interrupt, the opposing player can still interrupt and roll things back.

Dice Rolls
Use the BGG forum Dice Rolls to roll for the dice. Use the following codes:

Red Die:

1custom6{iid:618008;iid:618009;iid:618010;iid:618011;iid:618012;iid:618013}

Yellow Die:

1custom6{iid:618014;iid:618015;iid:618016;iid:618017;iid:618018;iid:618019}

Blue Die:

1custom6{iid:618001;iid:618001;iid:617998;iid:617998;iid:617997;iid:617995}

Green Die:

1custom6{iid:618006;iid:618006;iid:618004;iid:618004;iid:618002;iid:618003}

The Die Roller seems to not like more than 3 kinds of custom dice (not total number of dice), so if you are attacking with more than that, split them into multiple rolls. When using multiple die types, you put a space, plus symbol and another space between each die.

So, for example, if you were to fire the Missle Launcher (yellow, blue, green, green), then you would enter the following into the dice roller (preferably with a description):

1custom6{iid:618014;iid:618015;iid:618016;iid:618017;iid:618018;iid:618019} + 1custom6{iid:618001;iid:618001;iid:617998;iid:617998;iid:617997;iid:617995} + 2custom6{iid:618006;iid:618006;iid:618004;iid:618004;iid:618002;iid:618003}

After you add the roll, you will not see it until you post your forum post. You can then either edit your forum for the results, or add a followup post (don't care either way):

shnar previously rolled 1custom6{iid:618014;iid:618015;iid:618016;iid:618017;iid:618018;iid:618019} + 1custom6{iid:618001;iid:618001;iid:617998;iid:617998;iid:617997;iid:617995} + 2custom6{iid:618006;iid:618006;iid:618004;iid:618004;iid:618002;iid:618003} = ( iid:618014) + ( iid:618001) + ( iid:618006 iid:618002) =
[+]
(Sample Missile Launcher Attack

Map Updates
I will post an overall map picture at the start of each players' turns (similar to the one posted above), and will post changes made mid-turn upon request. I will also update this post with the most uptodate information so it will be easy to reference.

Weapon Reference
Use this image to reference the different attacks the invaders or marines can do:

With all that said, now setup:
What's Next
The next post will talk about initial game setup (Marine Cards and Invader Avatar selection and starting purchases), and then I'll update the Galaxy Map.

Good luck!

-shnar

P.S. Please remember, this is testing an incomplete game. There will be times when we'll have frank discussions as to how the game is playing/progressing. There will also be times when we come across things that are done and I'll need some RL time to complete them (mainly additional levels to explore, specific levels, etc). By playing this public betatest you are agreeing to be patient with me and my RL schedule. I can't thank you enough that you have volunteered to help me, but I can warn you it may not be so rosey at the end
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Beginning a New Advanced Campaign
Carry out the following steps, in order, to begin a new Advanced Campaign. It is assumed you have already taken the game preparation steps before beginning the campaign.

1. Each marine player receives their normal startup equipment (marine equipment bin, 8 wound tokens, 2 armor tokens, and 2 shells/bullets) and places it in front of them. If there are fewer than three players, some player must control extra marines to bring the total number to three. Such players keep individual sets of equipment for each marine.

2. Using the new Marine cards (leave the base game or expansion cards in the box), each marine draws three Marine cards. Marines begin the campaign with only one Marine card, however, so each marine then chooses one of these Marine cards to keep and discards the others back to the Marine card deck. The marines are allowed one mulligan. If they decide as a group to discard all the drawn Marine cards, reshuffle the cards back into the Marine deck and deal three cards to each Marine and have them choose and keep one of those cards.

And Hell Followed... rulebook pg 8

So we begin. The following Marine cards are dealt:
Red: Danger Sense, Recon, Killer Instinct

Blue: *WA: Sentry Bot, *WA: Chain Gun, Special Ops

Green: *M.A.S.H., *Duel Wield, *Fire In The Hole

The cards marked with an asterisk are new with this expansion, and for ease of reference, I've included images of all the skills. The Weapons Access skills are a new concept in general. In the Advanced Campaign, marines only have access to the basic weaponry, which is Fist, Pistol, Grenades, and Shotgun. One of the Marine Cards that a marine can earn is a "Weapons Access" card, which grants that marine the privilege of requesting and using that weapon. Page 21 details,

Quote:
Also, when a marine visits or trains at the Weapons Depot, any weapons he has acquired in the field that he does not have the appropriate training for is confiscated and returned to the armory. It is not confiscated if the marine does not visit or train at the Weapons Depot.

So you can find weaponry in the field and use it even without the appropriate Weapons Access card, however once you visit a Weapons Depot it (and its ammo) will be confiscated. So, if you choose a Weapons Access card, it will allow you to keep that weapon and ammo throughout the game.

Note that Marines can and will learn new Marine cards throughout the game. For more information on how this happens, read Marine Card Progression (skill tree), or the section called "Marine Upgrades" on page 22 in the rulebook.

For your reference, here are the different "skill trees" and which Outpost you have to travel to and train at if you wish to learn that card:

Feedback Question
I didn't even consider this, but the marines "starting equipment" in the base game does not include any weapons other than pistol/fist. Normally, the first room of a Mission in the game would have a few extra weapons. There's no guarantee of that at all in the Advanced Campaign. I'm thinking of therefore adjusting the Startup rules for the marines to include a Shotgun for each marine, as well as a weapon and 1 ammo (or maybe 2 ammo?) for any Weapons Access card they choose to start with. Thoughts/suggestions on this ruletweak?

Also, rereading the section on Weapons and Training in the rulebook shows that it is vague/weak. I believe I wrote that part before I had decided what the marine card names were going to be. More of a note to myself, go back and revisit that section making it more clear how the mechanics work in relation to the cards.

What's Next
Marines, decide which one Marine Card to keep (or do a Mulligan, which is everyone discards all cards, the deck is reshuffled, and 3 new cards dealt out). Afterwards, the Invader can choose an Avatar and starting purchases.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In anticipation of the Invader's startup selection, here is what he will need to do after the Marines have confirmed their starting skill choices:

Quote:
4. The invader player either selects an Avatar or randomly chooses one by shuffling the Avatar sheets and drawing one. In either case, the rest can be set aside for the duration of the Advanced Campaign. He places the Invader’s Hell Gate token on the installation map as indicated on the Avatar sheet.

Additionally, the invader begins the Advanced Campaign in control of one of the Hunter lieutenants, the Helltime Hunter. He picks the Helltime Hunter lieutenant marker and places it in the same location as his Gateway, and this lieutenant’s card face up in front up him.

5. The invader player begins the Advanced Campaign with 5 Frags to spend on Avatar Upgrades. See “Invader Upgrades” on page 24. Note that these Frags do not affect the invader’s Frag total. These Frags cannot be spent on lieutenants, cannot be saved for later, and any not spent at this time are wasted.

6. The invader player chooses which of the three Plots (Fiery Inferno, Hell’s Bells, or The Soul Cube) he will pursue to invade the universe. The Soul Cube and Hell’s Bells Plots each add an extra victory condition for the invader. Of the two, Hell’s Bells costs fewer experience points to pursue, but requires the invader to corrupt several cities. Fiery Inferno adds no new victory condition, but instead allows the invader to harass the marines more effectively.
Once the invader player has chosen a Plot, he reads the flavor text on the zero-cost card associated with that Plot, and puts it into play (i.e. face up on the table). The cards associated with the other Plots that were not chosen are placed back in the box and removed from the campaign.

7. The invader player prepares his invader deck by removing all spawn cards that have any of the following monsters on them: Demon, Archvile, Hell Knight, Mancubus (these cards are returned with specific Invader Upgrades).
Doom: And Hell Followed... rulebook pg 8

Gorgoneion, to understand your role in the game, particularly how it differs from the normal game, check out this blog post: Avatars and Upgrades. Basically, your "avatar" is you, and the end game culminates in a massive fight between the marines and you. Your avatar also has some specific upgrade cards, as well as the "any avatar" upgrade cards.

So, for step 4, you need to pick an Avatar. These are the four you can choose from:

They are detailed here:
- Avatar Highlight: Malwrath and his Pain Elemental
- Avatar Highlight: Betruger and Sabaoth (real Doom 3 villains)
- Avatar Highlight: Kronos and his Baron
- Avatar Highlight: Harbinger of Doom and the Guardian

After selecting your Avatar, you proceed to Step 5 and spend 5 Frags on Upgrade Cards. In the above blog posts, you can see the specific upgrade cards for your avatar. The "any avatar" upgrade cards are detailed in the Avatars and Upgrades post.

You also start the game with the Helltime Hunter

Step 6, you have no choice. I've only completed the Plot Cards for Fiery Inferno, so those are the Plot Cards you will be able to use during this campaign. Those cards are detailed here: Plot Cards - Fiery Inferno

Step 7, I'll take care of, since I'm managing the decks

What's Next
So, the Marines need to select their starting skill cards, and then the Invader his Avatar and starting upgrade cards, and then we can begin Week 1!

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find the Amazing Tileset here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/151562/tilesystem-3-0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
I didn't even consider this, but the marines "starting equipment" in the base game does not include any weapons other than pistol/fist. Normally, the first room of a Mission in the game would have a few extra weapons. There's no guarantee of that at all in the Advanced Campaign. I'm thinking of therefore adjusting the Startup rules for the marines to include a Shotgun for each marine, as well as a weapon and 1 ammo (or maybe 2 ammo?) for any Weapons Access card they choose to start with. Thoughts/suggestions on this ruletweak?

So here's what I've come up with to address this:

Quote:
2. Using the new Marine cards (leave the base game or expansion cards in the box), each marine draws three Marine cards. Marines begin the campaign with only one Marine card, however, so each marine then chooses one of these Marine cards to keep and discards the others back to the Marine card deck. If a marine starts with a Weapons Access card, he starts with the following additional equipment:

Additional Equipment
Marine Card | Weapon | Ammo

WA Plasma Gun | Plasma Gun | 2 Energy Cells
WA Chain Gun | Chain Gun | 1 Shells/Bullets
WA BFG | BFG | 2 Energy Cells
WA Missile Launcher | Missile Launcher | 2 Grenades
WA Sentry Bot | 1 Sentry Bot |
WA Land Mines | 3 Land Mines |

The marines are allowed one mulligan. If they decide as a group to discard all the drawn Marine cards, reshuffle the cards back into the Marine deck and deal three cards to each Marine and have them choose and keep one of those cards.

Updated section in starting on pg 8

I think they should at least start with the weapon for the skill they chose, and preferably with some ammo for that weapon. Does the ammo seem right?

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorgoneion wrote:
You can find the Amazing Tileset here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/151562/tilesystem-3-0

Thanks, updated the post to include that thread

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas H.
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though I am not a part of this game, I suppose I will post my two cents regularly

The table you just posted seems ok - they trade their skill card for a weapon so they should get something in return. Having BFG with 2 p.cells is maybe too much? Just imagining all plasma cell will go to this guy and he will have such a damage output, I would give him 1 at most. I also am not able to judge Land mine, since I do not know its damage output. I guess it should be mentioned. And last thing. M.A.S.H. token. I always wondered what that does?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
I chose only because of aesthetics (ok you may think my sense of aesthetics is a bit so-so). I'll get the Betruger Avatar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luksa wrote:
M.A.S.H. token. I always wondered what that does?

I have it detailed in my blog post New Markers, though I failed to update the rulebook with it. In fact, reviewing that post, there are quite a few markers I failed to put in the rulebook. I'll have to update that.

Anyways, to answer your question:

M.A.S.H.

Block Movement? No
Block Line of Sight? No

A M.A.S.H. token is a mobile healing unit. Any marine that ends his turn on or adjacent to a M.A.S.H. token heals one wound.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back on the starting weapons, I'm not too bright. Both the ShotGun and SMG are available to all marines. No special Weapons Access cards are needed for those. So should marines start with one of those two, in addition to their pistol and fists? Should they just start with both? Forced to have just the SMG and must requisition or find the shotgun?

And while we're on the topic of weapons, I'm wondering if the Weapon Break rules should be in effect during a campaign. Something to make it worth the marine's trip to go to different outposts and restock on basic weapons. I'm also thinking the game should introduce a rule that is marines cannot have more than one weapon of each type (due to the length of the game, imaging that a marine could stock up on a lot of gear).

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, I just noticed another thing I never completed, the different Outpost Restocking levels. When Marines spend a week training, if they go to the Weapons Depot of the Outpost they're at, the marine can refill supplies up to the restocking level of that Outpost (rulebook details it, though has nothing that shows what each Outpost's restocking level is).

I'll have to work on that today...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, this looks really cool! Good luck everyone :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Slowiak
United States
New Lenox
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
Back on the starting weapons, I'm not too bright. Both the ShotGun and SMG are available to all marines. No special Weapons Access cards are needed for those. So should marines start with one of those two, in addition to their pistol and fists? Should they just start with both? Forced to have just the SMG and must requisition or find the shotgun?
-shnar

First of all thanks for letting me take part. I hope to make the red marine fans proud.

As for starting weapons, I am all for choices. My vote is that each marine gets his pistol and fists and can then select either the shotgun or SMG. Just another little choice for the marine players to make at the start.

As for starting skills, I leave the mulligan up to fellow marines. I can either choose from what I have or am willing to take my chances on new cards.

~Gnipp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
Wow, this looks really cool! Good luck everyone

(I'm starting a second one, if interested. We need one more player as Marine)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
Gawain wrote:
Wow, this looks really cool! Good luck everyone :)

(I'm starting a second one, if interested. We need one more player as Marine)

(Most definitely, it it's okay for a total expansion newb!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas H.
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
(Most definitely, it it's okay for a total expansion newb!)

You are going to play Base Game only in the same group as me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
5. The invader player begins the Advanced Campaign with 5 Frags to spend on Avatar Upgrades. See “Invader Upgrades” on page 24. Note that these Frags do not affect the invader’s Frag total. These Frags cannot be spent on lieutenants, cannot be saved for later, and any not spent at this time are wasted.

I choose the: Pressure Upgrade. This spends all my frags available.

Quote:
6. The invader player chooses which of the three Plots (Fiery Inferno, Hell’s Bells, or The Soul Cube) he will pursue to invade the universe. The Soul Cube and Hell’s Bells Plots each add an extra victory condition for the invader. Of the two, Hell’s Bells costs fewer experience points to pursue, but requires the invader to corrupt several cities. Fiery Inferno adds no new victory condition, but instead allows the invader to harass the marines more effectively.
Once the invader player has chosen a Plot, he reads the flavor text on the zero-cost card associated with that Plot, and puts it into play (i.e. face up on the table). The cards associated with the other Plots that were not chosen are placed back in the box and removed from the campaign.

I've seen the Fiery Plots (pretty good!), but haven't seen the others, where do I find them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorgoneion wrote:
I've seen the Fiery Plots (pretty good!), but haven't seen the others, where do I find them?

You can't, they don't exist yet Fiery Plots is the only one you can choose from right now.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a shift of players, right before we start. Mr Skeletor is joining game 2, and Parduz is coming here, as the Blue Marine.

So Marines, we need your picks of Marine Cards, and can then continue.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
Gorgoneion wrote:

You can't, they don't exist yet Fiery Plots is the only one you can choose from right now.

-shnar

Hum... I guess then I'll choose... let me think because this is not an easy one. Yes, I've got it now! I'll choose the Fiery Hell Plot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newby
England
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Luck everyone!

I confess, I'll be watching this thread daily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Playtester note: when I chose the Avatars, the Harbinger I didn't want to play, since the "Now it's personal" ability is not something I would have liked to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas H.
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorgoneion wrote:
Playtester note: when I chose the Avatars, the Harbinger I didn't want to play, since the "Now it's personal" ability is not something I would have liked to play.

Playtester follow up idea and note: I actually like the ability with a minor tweak, that he chooses the marine he gets an additional frag from after Marines pick their skills at the start of the game. (or every game week to give this ability some power over the marines?)

Edit: I actually really like the idea of choosing the marine each game week. It gives the invader nice strategy choices and do not give him such an edge over other specials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A bit confused
The "Special Ops" card is'nt a "second step" in the skill tree? I mean: can i choose it right now even if i'm not a "Big Guy" yet?
If yes, i'd go with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [50] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.