GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,724 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Question about sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathijs van Dijk
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me with the following question. I've looked here on the game's page but can't find which size sleeves would be needed to sleeve all the 55 cards that come with the game.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brillantes
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
This space left intentionally blank.
badge
One last tour here on the Death Star and I can retire. What was that noise?!
mbmbmbmbmb

I used FFG Standard Card Game Sized clear sleeves.

They are 2.5 x 3.5 inches (63.5 x 88 mm) and there was a little over 1mm left on each side and about 2mm at the top.

They worked just fine and still fit in the box insert but I had to put half of the deck in each of the large slots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JE SUIS VENU. J'AI VU. JE SUIS PARTI.
msg tools
badge
I usually use KMC Perfect Size for my Academy games, and they fit like a glove, absolutely no excess. However, for 2nd Ed AtB, they we're just the tiniest bit too small, and I reluctantly went with Ultra Pro, which are fine but not amazing.

I have used Fantasy Flight for other games, and they are superb quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauri
Finland
flag msg tools
I noticed the same thing that cards in 2nd ed AtB are just a little bit larger than normal standard size cards so don't use any kind of "perfect fit" sleeves with this game. I tried to use Ultra Pro Pro-Fit Sleeves and they were too small. Normal 64mm x 89 mm sleeves should do the trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathijs van Dijk
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all! That works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.