Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Spoto
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Look honey, a new risk game. Yes, I know I have three copies of original Risk. Yes, I know I have Castle Risk. Yes, I know I have (the awesome) Risk 2210 A.D. Yes, I know I have LOTR Risk. Yes I know I still haven't played that one yet, but I really, really want to one day. But it's On Sale! Thanks Honey.

[After reading the rules]

Yes honey, I know you hate losing at Risk. Yes dear, I think you'll like this one. No dear, I really think you should play the Sepratists. Yes dear, I think you'll like this one.

Set-Up:
Janelle - Sepratists
Mike - Republic

Blue - Nearly all the Outer Rim, one in the Expansion.
Gold - All the Mid Rim (Huzzah!), and one Outer Rim.
Black - All but two of the Colonies, All but one Wild Space, one Expansion.
Red - Nearly all the Core Worlds, half the Expansion, and two Colonies.

Begun, the Clone War has!

Battle is Joined:
Blue got hammered by Gold off the bat. Gold captured Wat Tamber, and went on to take Count Dooku. But Anakin appeared and "Finished Him" to keep the cards from me.

Black went on to smash Red, and slowly pushed into the Mid Rim to rob Gold of the 5 army region bonus. Meanwhile the Order 66 clock was ticking and had reached 3 in 8.

Gold took Toggle and Roe Hacko next turn, but Black had Anakin "Keep an Eye on Him" to reduce my 5 cards to 1 before I could use them! So I sent Anakin on a "Special Mission" and crushed Black's foothold in the Mid Rim. Black then played a card that pulled that one out of my discard pile and smashed Gold right back with it.

With Red down to a few worlds and Gold embattled with Black, Order 66 came down like a sledge hammer. In the end, only Gold remained with a couple on Dagoba and one on Kamino. Next turn, I was wiped out. The Sith rule the galaxy.

Post Game:
Yes dear, that did seem a little one sided. No dear, I thought it was kinda neat. It just oozes theme. Yes dear, the Republic is in a tough spot right off the bat, just like the movie. Yes dear, I'm glad you think I was right to suggest you play the Sepratists.

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.