Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Buonocore
United States
Warren
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any thoughts on how this game can best be played solo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to figure something out, I'll report back after I play around with it tonight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sat down and played with two player colors and ran them both. I have not been sleeping well lately so have been tired enough that I cannot remember my strategy from player action to player action. Yes I got mad at myself for what appeared to be AP when it was just me trying to remember what I was going to do next!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Buonocore
United States
Warren
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got the game -- yay! And it's a real gem. Kudos to all involved in its design and production -- well done.

So now I'm working on a solitaire variant utilizing a robot/AI opponent. It's coming together slowly but surely, but needs more fine-tuning and play-testing. I'll post it when it's ready...

If anyone else comes up with anything along these lines, please do share it?! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.