Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1] I know that you take one die at a time but was not clear if you wait until you have all three dice before you take a turn and use all three for the turn right away or if you take a turn each time you pick a die.
2] If you land on same space and steal and it is the next persons turn, can they steal it right back in which case it seems like you would get the three token to win the game in a flash
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
1] I know that you take one die at a time but was not clear if you wait until you have all three dice before you take a turn and use all three for the turn right away or if you take a turn each time you pick a die.

You take a die and immediatly perform your actions with it. After this the next player goes and so on until all have taken one die and performed the appropriate action. Then the first player takes a second dice and so on...

keso55 wrote:
2] If you land on same space and steal and it is the next persons turn, can they steal it right back in which case it seems like you would get the three token to win the game in a flash

Yep that is possible. So don't just steal and make sure you have some movement left to run away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.