Cardinal's Guards» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about the tunnels rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ghislain LEVEQUE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played that game with pleasure last evening as reviewed (in french) on this post.

I wonder if I played the tunnel correctly: as soon as one of the musketeers enters the tunnel, I remove one guard from the castle (not the perimeter) and discard that guard (with defeated perimeter guards). The musketeer is now placed on any unoccupied corner.

My question is: does the musketeer "continues" his movement from the corner or does he stop on the corner and can go in another direction from there ?

So for example, if I enter the tunnel from the left (moving right) and put my musketeer in the bottom-left corner, can I go up from there or should I continue to the right ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Glasser-Camp
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it that emerging from the tunnel "stops" the musketeer, meaning you can move another musketeer or move the same musketeer in a different direction than he was traveling.

I've posted this question (and one other) on the Piecepack Wiki page for this game (http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/CardinalsGuards). Hopefully this will lead to a definitive answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.