Daniel Hill
United Kingdom
Fareham
HAMPSHIRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was wondering if you guys could be able to help me at all. When I originally got my Thunderstone games and expansions I put all the ‘useless’ bits away and kept the good things (bits needed to actually play) into one box…very clever I thought.

Now I’m in a situation where I will be putting everything back into the one box but am unable to find the randomiser cards. Whilst not necessary the completionist in me is screaming out for them.

Is there any way I can get the Base Game, Wrath of the Elements & Dragonspire Randomisers that doesn’t involve re buying the whole game? Does any one have some they would be willing to sell? Does AEG have a load held up some place which they would be kind enough to send my way ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
For $65 I'm selling Base, Wrath, DragonSpire, plus Thornwood and Siege. If you don't already have the latter two, you should be able to keep the randomizers and the new expansions and re-sell the rest for I'd guess at least half of the price you paid (for somebody who uses an app and doesn't want the randomizers).

http://boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewitem&item...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hill
United Kingdom
Fareham
HAMPSHIRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thank you for the offer but Im no tlooking to buy the sets a new thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you in the US? I dont use the randomizers I just use a thunderstone randomizer on my phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.