Popular Tags: [View All]
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
Practically every single one of my tile sheets for this game were not aligned properly to varying degrees of error, but on a few of them, the tiles were so off that the dots on the sides of each tile were cut off.

Sigh. I doubt Bezier would replace these...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cky88 wrote:
Practically every single one of my tile sheets for this game were not aligned properly to varying degrees of error, but on a few of them, the tiles were so off that the dots on the sides of each tile were cut off.

Sigh. I doubt Bezier would replace these...

Perhaps you could try asking them?

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would you doubt that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:

Having read previous threads that people are having problems asking for a few rules from them, I doubt they'd replace whole tile sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blanding
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
For all intents and purposes, Ted Alspach _is_ Bezier games and he's a very stand-up guy. You really should just ask. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cky88 wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:

Having read previous threads that people are having problems asking for a few rules from them, I doubt they'd replace whole tile sheets.

ASking for a few rules? People who rip the single badly cut tile on everyone's sheet are struggling ot get replacements because he doesn't have any left, apart from the ones he is keeping for people whose games are completely unplayable, i.e. you.

However, he's trying to do something for even those folks with the next edition.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kangyu Chia
Singapore
Varsity Park Condominium
flag msg tools
badge
Ouch.
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
cky88 wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:

ASking for a few rules? People who rip the single badly cut tile on everyone's sheet are struggling ot get replacements because he doesn't have any left, apart from the ones he is keeping for people whose games are completely unplayable, i.e. you.

However, he's trying to do something for even those folks with the next edition.

B>

Sorry, I meant "tiles". Stupid autocorrect.

Do I detect some angst from you? A bit unnecessary, don't you think?

I don't believe I've acted out of line here, I'm merely lamenting my luck with getting a badly printed set, and acknowledging the realities of expecting a publisher to replace that many components for one person, not complaining that they won't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The reality is that decent publishers will try to fix serious problems like the one you describe. Get in contact with them, don't tell us how awful it I that surely they won't replace them.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Hughes
United States
Loveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Keep flying.
mbmbmbmbmb
My tile sheets are misaligned too. Most are not bad, but four are off enough to be very noticeable.

I sent a replacement request with a picture of the four worst sheets to Bezier a week ago via their web site and have not heard anything back.

Does anyone know a better way to contact them about this?

Thanks,
Laura

UPDATE: About two hours after posting this I received a response to my original request that replacements will be coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.