Subject: Ally Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Ford
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
I've checked the FAQ and looked through the revised rules, but I can't seem to find this. In the rules you have 11 ally/enemy tokens. Is this the limit on the number you can play?

Due to how the rules state you use them it seems to infer that you are limited to 5 Ally planets and 1 Enemy, or 11 Enemy planets, or some combination in between.

I've only played the game once, using the original rules, and incorrectly at that. I figured we were doing something wrong, so I found the FAQ and Revised 1st Edition rules. It might be a non-issue, if 5 Allies and 1 enemy means you are crushing your opponents anyway, but I just want to check.

Thanks,

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fairly certain that Ryan has stated in another thread that if you run out of tokens, you can use something else to mark allies vs enemies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Pritchett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the above, you are free to use other counters to mark planets, or your shared ship types.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.