GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,494 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SHLOMI HAMAL
msg tools
Can you put some gameplay movie from you're sessions???
I look for this everywhere and there is none

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 12 videos in the video section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To help steer you in the right direction, the videos curtc was talking about are right here: LINK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HAMAL22 wrote:
Can you put some gameplay movie from you're sessions???
I look for this everywhere and there is none

Sorry that nobody has helped you here. The vids at bgg really don't show you much actual gameplay. I was in the same boat as you because it had been 20 years since I had played Talisman before deciding to purchase 4th edition. I wanted to see gameplay vids before making the purchase.

I think I know why you don't see vids of gameplay, and that is because the there isn't much to the game itself. I mean, there is a lot of variety and I really dig the game, but it's more about the social aspect, the jokes, and the drinking (especially the drinking?) than it is about the game itself.

After playing a few games I have to say that it's right up there with the most fun I've had gaming...ever. That is mostly due to the activities around the table and the fact that the game allows for such frivolities. I don't think I'd want that stuff on video, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually my next game playthrough will be Talisman 4th Edition but this might take a week (or so) until I finish my session of "Trajan".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoystickZ wrote:
Actually my next game playthrough will be Talisman 4th Edition but this might take a week (or so) until I finish my session of "Trajan".

I was going to film ours but damn, we ended up playing Mage Wars and Android: Netrunner...okay, so it wasn't ALL bad. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.