Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At night I activate Altem Mages with a Black mana for all attacks to be treated as siege.

I then use the stronger effect of Soul Harvester for attack 8 (and +1 crystal for each enemy defeated during the current phase of combat) and kill two random enemies; do I get the crystals immediately or at end of phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the card in front of me, but I would say immediately. The rulebook does have a "combat rewards" step at end of turn, but I assume that is for general combat rewards due to the site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say immediately. This is like wounds from the Horn of Wrath, which you also take immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Murmak
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed you gain it immediately. It's same effect as say Crystalisatios, so you gain it right away as the effect gets triggered.

Nice combo you got there btw, with all these fancy new cards and units it's almost too easy to forget about some older badass ones like Altem Mages. They're indeed really handy conquering massive Volkare's army!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.