Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin R Maly
Germany
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
designer
Hi,
wouldn´t it be interesting to add a "Gone Crowdfunding" Module to the main site ? There isn´t only Kickstarter and to get a overview what games are launched on what platform would be interesting especialy for international BGG Users and the global gaming comunity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you check the various filters in Gone Cardboard, I think you'll find it exists already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
And since Chad's too lazy to include a link to Gone Cardboard, I'll do the honors. Slacker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin R Maly
Germany
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
designer
How can I see, wich projects are to be crowdfunded at this time ? I would need a link for each game to the crowdfunding site with the project and the time the game still can be funded ? What filter must I set to see this info ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
martin1972 wrote:
How can I see, wich projects are to be crowdfunded at this time ? I would need a link for each game to the crowdfunding site with the project and the time the game still can be funded ? What filter must I set to see this info ?

There is usually a link to the appropriate site just below the game's name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.