Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Conspiracy Theory Generator. Just refresh the page for more verified facts!

Current personal favorite:

Quote:
The Truth About Monsanto

It looks like the public is finally starting to realize that Monsanto is one of the most evil organizations in history.

Deep beneath Three Mile Island is a historical archive of detailed GPS data about fracking sites-- the kind of data necessary for drone strikes and ICBM production. You know who owns the lease for that facility? Monsanto.

Vladimir Putin goes to extraordinary lengths to keep annual visits to Three Mile Island a secret-- but informed citizens with cell phone cameras have been able to bring this unusual fact to light.

Monsanto clearly has a secret deal with Youtube-- all videos highlighting the abuses it committed while in Afghanistan are taken down without explanation.

Outspoken journalists researching this matter have been repeatedly silenced by libel lawsuits.

No moral person can in good conscience stand by while these injustices persist!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite paragraph!

"Nymphomaniacs have, under rigorous amatuer testing, shown higher rates of precognition and telepathy than ordinary people. Is this why DARPA recruits such people to their training programs at such high rates? "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
The Conspiracy Theory Generator. Just refresh the page for more verified facts!

Current personal favorite:

Quote:
The Truth About Monsanto

It looks like the public is finally starting to realize that Monsanto is one of the most evil organizations in history.

Deep beneath Three Mile Island is a historical archive of detailed GPS data about fracking sites-- the kind of data necessary for drone strikes and ICBM production. You know who owns the lease for that facility? Monsanto.

Vladimir Putin goes to extraordinary lengths to keep annual visits to Three Mile Island a secret-- but informed citizens with cell phone cameras have been able to bring this unusual fact to light.

Monsanto clearly has a secret deal with Youtube-- all videos highlighting the abuses it committed while in Afghanistan are taken down without explanation.

Outspoken journalists researching this matter have been repeatedly silenced by libel lawsuits.

No moral person can in good conscience stand by while these injustices persist!

I am going to be indisposed for the next few hours. If you don't hear from me, it's because I learned too much and clearly needed to be "dealt with."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
I always thought that the plan was to make GMO maize produce mustard gas as a pesticide, killing all of the world's farmers in one stroke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Since biblical times, the historical antecedents of Latter Day Saints have controlled how we think about sex. "

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to be a nymphomaniac tester but I fell into disfavor with DARPA. So they made me a wargamer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.