GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,854 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Frederick the Great» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Giving Frederick a try -- 1756 scenario part 5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize for the long delay since the last session, life gets in the way.

The Prussians suffer a yet another poor morale roll for General Schwerin in his defense Schweidinitz. Frederick begins his siege of Torgau, Brunswick moves away from Picolomini and nearer to the beleagured Schwerin but lacks the movement points to join the fray. Meanwhile Ferdinand finally becomes a threat by nearing Koniggratz but again a lack of movement points thwarts any real damage.

The Austrians respond by withdrawing Picolomini's force towards Koniggratz, but again there isn't sufficient movement to make contact with the enemy. Lacsy and Nadasy join the forces at Schweidinitz.

There is no combat but Frederick attempts his siege roll and fails.

The Coalition move sees the supply depot for the siege of Schweidinitz, Picolomini moves into Koniggratz. This drives Ferdinand who's still too far from supply to force march away to perhaps relieve this siege. But they still suffered from attrition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I was gone so long that I forgot that there was a discrepancy between my Vassal log and the game I played on the board. Here's the actual move by Brunswick during the Prussian move:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.