Popular Tags: [View All]
Cláudio Souza
msg tools
mbmb
The card text says:

"
attach to a hero.

attached hero gains the Gondor trait.

Action: Exhaust Steward of gondor to add 2 resource to attached hero's resource pool. "

My question is:

I can exhaust a attachement without exhaust a hero?

att.,

Claudio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ft
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yes, you can exhaust the attachment without exhausting the hero.

Welcome to BoardGameGeek!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ft
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mb
P.S. I've tipped you some GeekGold to buy a Microbadge (if you want).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fyrian wrote:
P.S. I've tipped you some GeekGold to buy a Microbadge (if you want).

You're a nice guy, Jay!

Mr. Souza, you'll find BGG a fantastic place. Friendly and loaded with more information than you ever dreamed games would need.

As to the card, Steward of Gondor is one of the best in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case you might miss it, we did our first few games:

SoG is unique (that circle next to its title). That means only one in play amongst all players and characters at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cláudio Souza
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks

att.,

Claudio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cláudio Souza
msg tools
mbmb
Geekquestions addict! Thanks, how can I buy more?

att.,

Claudio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ft
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Check out this page for information on the many different ways of earning GeekGold.

Another way that isn't listed on that page is to join the BGG Folding@Home team--it's basically a screen saver that uses your computer for medical research when you're not around, it's netted me a lot of Gold. Information on that is available here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos II
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ClaudioBPS wrote:
Thanks, how can I buy more?

Buying options (i.e. real money for gold) are very limited or rare. The normal way to get gold is by earning it or getting tips. That screensaver thing sounds interesting, I'll take a look as well!

Welcome to BGG! I also tipped you 8 gold. Enjoy your stay, you will find BGG to be the best possible companion to your gaming lifestyle. cool

Edit: Steward of Gondor is a bit strange in that you actually exhaust the card when it could have just said *hero gathers 2 more resources than normal*. But anyway, since you can activate it immediately after getting it, you refund the cost of 2 immediately as well. So Steward of Gondor is a must buy unless you are waiting to buy another attachment first (i.e. if it is your only attachment then you could quickly lose it through Shadow cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Tempel
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By exhausting the card to gain 2 extra resources (as opposed to simply collecting 2 more each round), you get an immediate benefit in the round that it's played. Because playing allies and attachments occurs after resource collection, you'd have to wait until the next round to get the benefit if it read the other way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.