Orion J.N. Winder
United States
Holly Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
ALL ACCESS - ALL THE TIME - DON'T EVEN ASK
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Memoir buffs,

I couldn't find a definative list of Overlord Scenarios available in my hunting. Did I miss it somewhere, or is there a list of all of them that are in the published Game & Expansions?

I've all the expansions, Volumes, and etc. but I remember that some of the regular scenarios could be linked together into one Overlord (or at least I thought I saw this somewhere), and am becoming more enhanced with the Overlord play, compared to Vanilla 44, but am becoming also slightly frustrated looking though all the various manuals/books to find just the Overlord ones.

Anyone help please?

(Is is just me, or is DOW missing some love for the Overlord play, as after playing it a couple of times, I'm VERY reluctant to go back to the "norm".... I know someone told me so... blush)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clexton27
United States
Forest
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/content/scenarioapp/

Go to this webpage and in the SHOW column on the left select "only overlord" and you will find what you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion J.N. Winder
United States
Holly Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mzungu wrote:
http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/content/scenarioapp/

Go to. This web page and in the ALL column on the left select "overlord only" and you will find what you want.

Thanks, I knew it was somewhere, just forgot where to look (and was getting my old gray matter frustrated )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion J.N. Winder
United States
Holly Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only problem with this list though, is that it doesn't normally list where to find the printed scenarios. As I've all the stuff, I just wanted to know where to find each one in the booklets and books. The printed maps are easy, but the rest you still have to hunt out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OrionDD wrote:
Only problem with this list though, is that it doesn't normally list where to find the printed scenarios. As I've all the stuff, I just wanted to know where to find each one in the booklets and books. The printed maps are easy, but the rest you still have to hunt out.

Try this geeklist: Memoir '44 expansions and scenarios
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion J.N. Winder
United States
Holly Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sayburr wrote:
OrionDD wrote:

Try this geeklist: Memoir '44 expansions and scenarios

Thanks too. I found an excel sheet that I downloaded from BGG, that did have all the info, and where to find each one. But that's an Awesome List, and is much appreciated and will also be used!

(sometimes, I just can'st find the right hamster that knows the filing system anymore... sucks laugh )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Smith
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OrionDD wrote:
but I remember that some of the regular scenarios could be linked together into one Overlord (or at least I thought I saw this somewhere),

The first two scenarios in the Equipment Pack Scenario book can be linked together as an Overlord. It depicts the French defense of Dunkirk as the British escaped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion J.N. Winder
United States
Holly Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hpgeek wrote:
OrionDD wrote:
but I remember that some of the regular scenarios could be linked together into one Overlord (or at least I thought I saw this somewhere),

The first two scenarios in the Equipment Pack Scenario book can be linked together as an Overlord. It depicts the French defense of Dunkirk as the British escaped.

I'm guessing that was the one I remembered (but hadn't found yet!), as I'd kinda totally forgotten the "newish" expansion

Thanks Muches, much better now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm not wrong, these are the official scenarios published so far:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion J.N. Winder
United States
Holly Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almilcar wrote:

Yep, that seems to be pretty much it. Sad that they've not really made a stab at more "offical" ones for the Overlord version, as it's been around almost as long as the original, and seems to get less love by far. Though, confessing, I/we've just started playing that way, and just found out how much the system "shines" when opened up in this manner.

OTOH, we've yet to test the water on the BO version, so not experienced in that type, and it seems to be getting more scenerios as of late.

Thanks to all for the quick and timely helps! BGG is always amazing bunch of helping hands, hence even though from time to time I get alittle over-it with the PC-ness of some restraints, they'll always get my support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OrionDD wrote:
Almilcar wrote:

Yep, that seems to be pretty much it. Sad that they've not really made a stab at more "offical" ones for the Overlord version, as it's been around almost as long as the original, and seems to get less love by far. Though, confessing, I/we've just started playing that way, and just found out how much the system "shines" when opened up in this manner.

OTOH, we've yet to test the water on the BO version, so not experienced in that type, and it seems to be getting more scenerios as of late.

Thanks to all for the quick and timely helps! BGG is always amazing bunch of helping hands, hence even though from time to time I get alittle over-it with the PC-ness of some restraints, they'll always get my support!

There is a good bunch of OL scenarios in the SFTF section made by JDRommel and others that look amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.