GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,937 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Ninjato» Forums » General

Subject: Drawstring bag rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan F.
United States
San Jose
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey guys, I really like the silk drawstring bag that came with the game. I've been searching online for ones similar to it because I have other games that need an opaque token bag/cup. I've only been able to find dice bags but the openings were never wide enough to comfortably get tokens out of the bags. Do you guys know where I could purchase something like the bag that came with the game for a relatively cheap price? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ancestral Hamster
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bboyafu wrote:
Hey guys, I really like the silk drawstring bag that came with the game. I've been searching online for ones similar to it because I have other games that need an opaque token bag/cup. I've only been able to find dice bags but the openings were never wide enough to comfortably get tokens out of the bags. Do you guys know where I could purchase something like the bag that came with the game for a relatively cheap price? Thanks
Have you tried e-mailing Z-Man Games and asking them for their supplier? You might be able to deal with the bag manufacturer directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.