flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Manukau City Board Game Group

2nd Thursday of each month
7:30-10:30pm

Manukau City Baptist Church
9 Lambie Drive, Manukau
http://goo.gl/maps/7JC1S

We meet in the cafe area - enter through the main driveway side of the building, through the church office door. Go through the LARGE foyer area, and we are at the back in the big cafe area.

-------------------------------
Group Rules:
Please note that our venue is a church, so there are a few special rules. Hopefully this won't hinder your enjoyment of the games night. Thanks
1. Venue is alcohol & tobacco free.
2. Please no offensive language.
3. No D&D or other "evil" themed games. If you're not sure, just ask.
4. Everyone is welcome, so spread the word
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite the fact it was Valentine's Day, we still managed to get 3 people for a game.

A newbie to gaming emailed me during the week, as he had found the group on the seriously board website. He said his flatmate was into gaming, so he was keen to see what it was all about.

We played a game of Dominion, which the newbie really enjoyed. We then played Innovation, but only made it to Age 6 before I had scored enough achievements to win. I believe "Coal" was the card that got me most of my points.

Finally, we played another game of Dominion.

Fun night and looking forward to March :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djn1981 wrote:
A newbie to gaming emailed me during the week, as he had found the group on the seriously board website. He said his flatmate was into gaming, so he was keen to see what it was all about.

Yay! It's working!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, this is the 2nd person who found the group through your website. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan M
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Thanks for organising it Dan, as the newbie for the night I thought it was great, I actually have my own Dominion set now I loved it so much. It is a shame I will have to miss the March meet up as I will be in Christchurch but have already marked in my calendar for April so will see you then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hodge
New Zealand
Dunedin
Otago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are Christchurch groups (listed further down on the same seriouslyboard web page) that I'm sure could accommodate your new Dominion addiction in the interim with a little asking...

Cheers,
Mark

Sleeve Master
NextGen Games Dunedin

Sleeve your precious cards!
http://nextgengames.twilightparadox.com/sleeveguide.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan M
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Thanks Mark but I am in Christchurch for 4 days only, just bad timing on the travelling to miss the Manukau one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Admnz wrote:
Thanks for organising it Dan, as the newbie for the night I thought it was great, I actually have my own Dominion set now I loved it so much. It is a shame I will have to miss the March meet up as I will be in Christchurch but have already marked in my calendar for April so will see you then!

Sweet as! Enjoy the new game :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.