GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,457 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Zombies ate my lunch time!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Stevens
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Games: Design 'em, rewrite 'em, play 'em!
mbmbmbmbmb
2nd Slice Rules. 28 minutes. 3 players.

This was a session at work with two complete newbies, Daniel and Duncan. We didn't get to finish but it was so much fun I had to write it up anyway.

At the start I drew the Hardware store and ran in, cleaning up 2 bullets, a life token and a zombie. We then all started drawing lots of junction tiles and killing zombies.

Duncan draw the Fire House and I threw "Fear" at him, then failed to get into the building. Daniel, further away had no bullets left and thought he was going to join the ranks of the zombies, as he had only 1 life token left. So of course he threw "Were Screwed" at us and we were in a flood of undead flesh with teeth.

Duncan found a shotgun and somehow we cleared a space, with an impressive body count, and I found another shotgun. Then a fire axe. Daniel got a life token and then a much needed rest gave him two more. Still no bullets for our intrepid team leader. Then Duncan drew the helicopter and I got to place it.

Now things were tight. Butter fingers disposed of Duncan's remaining shotgun shells and I ran straight for the helipad. I used my last bullet one space short and realised I could not defeat the uber zombie. So I ran away hoping to find some weaponry more powerful than my axe.

Duncan and Daniel went down a nearby street and I went a bit further afield away from (I thought) the bulk of the zombies. They found the Army Surplus Store where Duncan got "Lots of Ammo" and Daniel looked good to get some bullets. They would be only two moves from the helipad. I was further and surrounded by flesh eaters, but I now had "Adrenalin Rush" up my sleeve for a second run at the chopper.

Unfortunately our computer system had a bug and we had to go and fix it or Australia would have been thrown back to the stone age. Pity, it looked like it was going to be a fun race for the helipad. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice writeup! Damn real world problems getting in the way of our gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.