Legends of Andor» Forums » General

Subject: Custom Andor Legends? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jawsh Murdock
United States
California
flag msg tools
Have any of you created custom Andor Legends? My son and I have only played through the first 3 adventures. (side note: Legend 3 is VERY replayable; I'm not sure why replayability is such a concern with this game). 

I was thinking about creating a baudy comedy legend, and calling it the "Wanton Prince." It would be about the Prince leading a group of heroes on some misadventures that gets them on the King's bad side as they mistakenly help the Prince find his special "herb," contribute to his drunken brawls, and habit of absconding with the farmer's daughter. What do you all think? 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Borys Zaba-Zabinski
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking on design something like Horde mode in Gears of War videogame. You will have to defend castle from incoming monsters and after each round group will get some money to buy items, each wave to be stronger and introduce new monsters, some will move faster and some slower. Narrator (white pawn) to be ignored of course and you will have to survive as long as possible. Need to think on how to spawn new monsters each round (monster tiles maybe) and how to distribute rewards after each wave. Some extra items to buy to help heroes like landmines or fences are also to consider. This will be something for my son as he likes just to kill monsters )))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Nessuno
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See Files section..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shooock wrote:
See Files section..

Printed the new Legend. Look forward to trying it out! Hoping your newest Legend gets translated soon to English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.