Subject: Is panic ever usefu? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When would defender have more then 1 unit in courtyard and why? Can always just move them 1 by 1 so he never has more than 1 there?

Also about wall destroying objective for GP, if I destroy both wall components on one wall, and next turn defender repairs one, and I destroy that 1 that he repaired, do I get the GP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jackman
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OpT1mUs wrote:
When would defender have more then 1 unit in courtyard and why? Can always just move them 1 by 1 so he never has more than 1 there?

Also about wall destroying objective for GP, if I destroy both wall components on one wall, and next turn defender repairs one, and I destroy that 1 that he repaired, do I get the GP?

Units coming from the hospital are placed in the courtyard.

As far as number 2 - you are correct, that would work. Sometimes the defender might not repair a destroyed wall to not trigger you re-breaking it for the GP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Units coming from hospital are placed in the courtyard in the same turn they "died" or in the next one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OpT1mUs wrote:
Units coming from hospital are placed in the courtyard in the same turn they "died" or in the next one?

The Hospital phase is the last phase of the combat phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another use for Panic is if you believe the Defender is going to trigger the "Open the Dungeons" option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.