Popular Tags: [View All]
Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, all the dungeon tiles are flipped out so the Boss appears.
The Boss teleports to any tile, chosen by the first player.
So why don't/can't you just bounce the Boss around somewhere out of the way while the party grinds the Den until fully buffed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Alexander
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a few games where a couple people tried that strategy. I killed the boss, took the stone, and walked out.

This of course depends on how your map gets created. It's not that difficult to kill the boss so you wouldn't really need to grind all that much.

For what it's worth the den tile annoys me due to this. If everyone decided to do it and everyone's okay with it then I guess it's not an issue. If I was in that game though, I would pretend to agree to it and then attack someone who was low on health! bwahahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runim wrote:
I've played a few games where a couple people tried that strategy. I killed the boss, took the stone, and walked out.

This is exactly the reason you wouldn't grind the Den once the Boss is revealed. Remember, this is NOT a co-op game, so while you are in the dungeon together and can help each other if you want, you are not so much a "party" as you are a group of dirty thieves. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.