2 Posts

Agricola: Belgium Deck» Forums » Rules

Subject: 6th Sense Academy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
awd awd
msg tools

Are sown grains/vegetables counted?

As this card suggest, how do I activate its effect? suppose I only have 1 grain (no wood, clay, reed, stone, vege) Can i use this card's effect and take 1 wood?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Deotte
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
According to zlorfik, [here], sown Grain and Vegetables are not counted:
zlorfik wrote:
From the german text, i can confirm that all 3 cards unquestionably refer only to grain in your personal supply.
(he is referring to 6th Sense Academy, Beer Table, and Beer Museum.)

wmartin87 wrote:
suppose I only have 1 grain (no wood, clay, reed, stone, vege) Can i use this card's effect and take 1 wood?
No, you cannot. The card shows 6 goods on the bottom. If you wish to receive 1 of those Goods, then you need to have exactly 5 of the 6 types shown in your supply. Then, you would receive 1 Good of the 1 type you are missing.

For example, to receive 1 Wood, you need 0 Wood, 1 or more Clay, 1 or more Reed, 1 or more Stone, 1 or more Grain in your supply, and 1 or more Vegetables in your supply.

Also, after you play 6th Sense Academy, you can not convert Grain into Food if you only have 1 Grain in your supply. You can not convert Vegetables to Food if you only have 1 Vegetable in your supply. You can not convert Wood to Food if you only have 1 Wood. You can not convert 1 Clay to Food if you only have 1 Clay. You can not convert Reed to Food if you only have 1 Reed. And you can not convert Stone to Food in you only have 1 Stone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.