Subject: tech question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Joseph
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Tech advances are cumulative. Does that mean when I advance to the 2d or 3rd level of the religion tech track, that I can perform BOTH blue bonus actions when I place a single skull on the blue wheel?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Taylor
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean can you place a skull one step ahead AND then spend a resource to kiss a god's arse?

Yes, yes you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for asking this AND for the response (saved me from doing so...) Where this statement is made in the rule book, makes it seem it is under one type of Technology advancement only...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
pmboos wrote:
Thanks for asking this AND for the response (saved me from doing so...) Where this statement is made in the rule book, makes it seem it is under one type of Technology advancement only...

Page 12, last sentence in the introduction under "Technologies":

Quote:
If your marker is on a higher level technology, you also have the benefits of all the lower level technologies on that track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.