Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During the setup, is the event cards deck made only with the silver event cards?

I am not really sure, but I remember I read it in somewhere that I cannot find now. If it is not like that, I am starting to getting old and I need to stop to read several manuals altogether.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first legend I used the silver cards and in the 2nd I used the gold. I think it tells u which ones to use on the legend. Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I am still sane....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have another couple of questions. I am playing the first legend. In the B section I am supposed to fight monsters, but I didn't find any instruction that tells me when and where to place them on the board.

The battle card says that when I kill a monster I move the legend marker one space on the legend track. I am confused about this. Should I move it only when the day ends?
If I kill too many monsters to make the marker to reach the top of the track?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Setup instructions on the cards should tell you, where to place monsters. I'll take a look at my Legend 1 cards later.

And yes, everytime you kill a monster, you move the Narrator. So you have to decide wisely which monster to kill, so that the castle is safe, but you still manage to fulfill the Legend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so this means I am not going to kill everything that's on the board.
Anyway, if I kill a monster and move the legend marker, do I need to go ahead with the legend cards and start to read the next one?

Do you mean the setup card? If I remember well, it is not good for the first legend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, right - if you just kill all monsters on the board, you will lose for sure!
And yes, if the Narrator moves onto a letter for which you have a Legend card, you immediately read it. And do all other events for this space (No, I'm not talking about event cards - but in some Legends there are events specifically connected to letters - like monsters coming into play, the Prince is coming to the rescue - or leaving for the inn )

Right - no setup card in the first legend. But there should be some rules connected to the first legend... let me see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, found it!
There is an event card with green arrows - this has to be your top event card. And since you have to execute an event card to fulfill the first part of Legend 1, it is this card you reveal.
And there you have to place monsters as described on the event card!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! That's why!
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Still the problem: You cannot understand Legend 1 without the actual game material

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, what do you mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A stupid question, why the tokens for the legend track have a cut like they should be inserted in a support or something like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, we asked us the same thing when we played last time. The cuts are too wide to hold on the Heroes/Monsters. We tried to mark the special Gors in Legend 3 this way, but it didn't worked...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, so it's a mystery.
When I kill a monster the reward is one of them. I mean either coin or willpower. Or a mix of them. Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you may mix as you like.

A Gor gives you a sum of 2 Gold and Willpower - so 2 Gold OR 2 Willpower OR 1 Gold and 1 Willpower. You may decide how much of what you take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.