6 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » Rules

Subject: We will Bury You ... again rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tasos Manolopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools

I was playing the online version of Twillight , and 2 times now i played as USSR player the We will Bury you card to Headline phase . The US player play another card that DONT give him VP . I play another card in 1st round and the same by the US player that was not UN intervertion and also wasnt give him VP . In the start of my 2nd round i will 3 VP from the card ?

Why ? is a bug of the online game ? or am i missing something ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not 100% sure what the question is here but if it's 'when does the USSR get the -3 VP', it's at the moment the US does not play UN Intervention on his 1st AR, and before any VP that he might get from the card he does play come into effect.

If the program did not give the -3 VP until the start of your 2nd round, then it could be a bug/timing error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Μάνος Ατζιάρας
Greece
Θέρμη
Κεντρική Μακεδονία-Θεσσαλονίκη
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that the question lies on the fact that, the USSR player got the 3 VP the right momment but the USA had to get them, but actually he DIDN'T GOT ANY (?)

Is that possible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
USSR gets 3VPs. That's the way it's supposed to work. The program waits until it is sure the US player isn't going to change their mind about the card play. There's a couple of places where it makes a difference and the module keeps track of that.

I don't know if you're talking about wargameroom or vassal though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tasos Manolopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
Thanks Conor . You help me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tasos Manolopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
It's Vassal .

But finally it was my mistake . I was thinking that I will take the 3 VP only if the US awarded first . But now I got it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.