United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two quick questions:

1. Is being ambushed at the start of your turn with no way to defeat the enemy the only way to lose a life?

2. Are cheat codes in the base game? If so do you have to play with them or can you play without them?

Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Frogman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
don't be scurred of cheatin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're right about losing a life. If you start your turn in front of a monster and you have neither the cards to jump or kill the monster in front of you, you simply lose a life.

Let me look up some gameplay videos just to make sure.

Edit - Here's the source: http://youtu.be/XvytGAtVaso?t=56m16s
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tagmire
United States
Westmont
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Sanders wrote:
I have two quick questions:

1. Is being ambushed at the start of your turn with no way to defeat the enemy the only way to lose a life?

2. Are cheat codes in the base game? If so do you have to play with them or can you play without them?

Thanks for any help.

Hey,

1) Yes, not surviving an ambush is the only way to lose a life. You can jump or defeat a standard enemy to end the ambush, but mini-bosses/bosses cannot be jumped.

2) The cheat codes are not in the base game. They are a small 18 card expansion for those who want to mix it up and cheat a little.

Hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.