John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Chape1! Thanks, but I'm really more of a handgun guy than a rifleman. Never had an AR or AK style rifle and even the rifles I have owned have been in pistol calibers, .22 and 9mm. Even my evil black 9mm carbine with the thumbhole stock, multiple rails, the red dot sight, the red/green laser and the flash light didn't meet the old definition of assault weapon. See below.

ANYWAY...I've considered slowly changing my image from gun geek to musician geek by posting threads like,
"Hollow Points and Diminshed Chords: When to Use Each.",
"Red Dots and Capos",
"Sam Bush-Master Mandolinist" ,
"Vintage Forty-Fives! ACP and RPM!"
".38 Special: The caliber and the band, which one to use for target practice (A Poll)."

I could go on and on and in fact might.

Side bar: I really just got back from renting a Glock 21SF .45 ACP to see if I'd like it. I do. And I'm preparing to jam along with some Watch & Learn Let's Jam CDs by Peter Vogl. Think I'll do the jazz & blues CD. It's got lots of F# in it. I once heard that any tune that had lots of F# was probably jazz.

I played the green one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
"Sam Bush-Master Mandolinist"

All of those were quite funny, but the GG tip was for this one. Nicely done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.