Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Was looking over this game today and noticed the rules list 12 single crystals and 28 triple crystals as components but my set has 20/20. What does everyone else have? Haven't played in awhile...if it's wrong does it matter? Thanks all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't counted but I can say, it doesn't matter at all. Unlike cubes, Crystals are supposed to be unlimited during the game, and you can make change between the one and three crystal chits whenever you want, so as long as you don't run out the game is fine. If you do run out, just use pennies or something to mark the extra crystals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mb
dbmurph22 wrote:
Was looking over this game today and noticed the rules list 12 single crystals and 28 triple crystals as components but my set has 20/20. What does everyone else have? Haven't played in awhile...if it's wrong does it matter? Thanks all.
I have 12/28
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks guys. Nice that it's considered unlimited supply. Still a little strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not that unusual, my wooden pieces were missing from the box, but Kosmos guys sent me new ones immediately. They have a great customer service. Just in case .. but you don't really need 12/28 at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.