Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Lambert
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mb
I'm hoping someone will review this product soon. I'd like to see what changes were made in some of the variations/scenarions from Das Buch, and what the new ones are like. It seems quite difficult to obtain in America outside of eBay, unless it's good enough for Mayfair to import one day. But I might pay the shipping charges eventually if I can get English translations... and if I ever get bored with what I already have. Still working through Das Buch, and I have to be careful how much newness I subject my friends and family to each time we play Settlers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paull
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
James,

Many of the scenarios in "Atlantis" are re-makes of the Das Buch scenarios re-done so that they will match with the new style of the German game released by Catan GmBh.

The Ereignisse aus Catan is a deck of 37 cards mirroring a perfect set of 36 dice rolls. One card is a "new Year" card that is placed 5 cards from the bottom of the deck, so that one never knows which numbers will not be 'rolled'. There are a few random events printed on the cards to make it a bit more variable.

The Grosse Fluss is also included. This was released as a freebie from the Catan Shop (which still does not ship to the USA)

It also includes the Master Trader card (2 VP). This is available as a free download from Teuber's site.

--JP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff, could you direct me to the "Master Trader" card on Teuber's site? I can't seem to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christine jones
England
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where I can download the English rules?
Thanksmeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisol71me wrote:
Does anyone know where I can download the English rules?

I've got rules summaries in my review here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/110604

I'd like to get a full-blown translation written and uploaded sometime soonish, but that'll take some time. The link above should be sufficient for now, especially if you've already got the English translation for Das Buch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.