Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kling
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So SG team, tell us what we can expect from this new effort?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill molyneaux
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Hello,

Struggle For New France is a introductory level game but still has a lot of historical flavor in the game system to keep experienced war gamers interested in playing.

The use of event cards makes the game play differently each time you play but the way the cards are used does make or break the game with just the luck of the cards. Most importantly the cards do not effect play like many other card board games in that you may play the game solitaire with no major rule changes.

I have also included in the rules where you may use the game as a campaign generator for miniature war games.

Thank you
Bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kling
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this historical period. A recent trip to Quebec and Montreal just made me all the more interested. Looking forward to your design. Any news on a release dated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill molyneaux
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Hello,

As to a release date....is very soon. Mr. Peter schutze is reviewing all of the files this week before it heads off to be published. As of 2/20/13 it will be released in March. As of right now I do not think I will have any copies for the HMGS cold wars convnetion in Lancaster pa.

We do not have a retail price set yet but stay tuned the next week or so we should have a firm date and price point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.