Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Cox
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
So first win tonight folks! 5th time playing! love this f%$&ing game!

Red, purple, grey teams. Got to 4th room with two red. Forgive me but one of them (Lorenzo) He attacks up to 3 times/ this mean he can roll 3 times and kill 3 per turn?

Anyway thats how I played. I activated with purple the activation card that says place a support token and roll. Put up one and rolled a 1!

Lol a win is a win! hope everyone is god tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dypaca
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
His name is Leon. He can indeed attack and hopefully kill 3 times when you play his attack card. You can only play his attack card at most every other turn though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd W.
United States
Way Out In The Woods
Georgia
flag msg tools
Got my first win tonight also!

So...that makes me 1 for 8....and it was all down to Claudio staying alive through several of his special attacks in the course of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Coyote
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now let's see...You only have to kill the two brood lords, right? It doesn't matter if there are still some GS left on other positions, right? If so, the My first win also. ('out of' 7 tries) I did it with Bro' Leos 3 shot ability...and a lucky GS miss on the previous turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex de Burgh
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tip for anyone struggling to win a game - Lorenzo is awesome.
Get a bunch of support tokens on him and laugh at the big swarms he kills when supporting (the best bit is he's killing Genestealers for you when you're not even using the attack card for him). I often find his support is better than most marine's attacks and sometimes re-roll his defence roll (by removing a support token) if it's higher than the number of Genestealers but not a skull (to get more kills out of him).

I did have his support backfire once when I kept rolling a 0 each time I re-rolled though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.