Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Today one of the guys went potty in my bathroom and clogged up the toilet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sanders
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Went potty?

Really?

Are you still using pull-ups yourself?

But seriously, just get the culprit to do the unclogging ... and, to be fair, a grown-up either shouldn't have clogged it or would have automatically sorted it/offered to sort it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek S
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should try serving different food
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Davis
United States
Hobbs
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprisingly... Yes... This has happened to me also... Sadly I didn't discover it until the next day :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
We did have some in an upstairs bathroom have the handle pull off and get stuck in it. It was almost an hour I think before he was able to get our attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caedmus wrote:
Surprisingly... Yes... This has happened to me also... Sadly I didn't discover it until the next day :/

I would highly question asking them back if I knew who did that. Huge pet peeve of mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ummmm....I don't think it was the potty. Just sayin'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a plunger in there? If so, should have fixed it himself. If not, umm, keep a plunger in the bathroom?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iGotGame wrote:

And you thought he didn't give a shit.

What's wrong with people these days? Is there absolutely nothing that people don't feel the need to share publicly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Rivet
United States
Pine City
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Well "la de" freck'n Da!
badge
The "Dennis System".
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's not jump the gun and blame the suspected pooper too quickly, maybe he flushed, then walked away thinking his "doody" was done, and had know idea he had blown up your bathroom?gulpmodest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Viglino
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
Slowed - BGG's moderation policies have driven me partially from here
badge
http://thegamebox.byethost15.com/smf/
mb
Pics or GTFO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I'll think of something witty to put here...
mbmbmbmbmb
At the university cafe I play at they have high tech environmentally friendly toilets that are super water efficient, which are so good at saving water that they don't always flush everything away.

I've taken to using the disabled loo if I need to "go poopy".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan McNeely
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who went poo in the loo? You know who... Lou! That's who! Woo-hoo!

I'm just horsin' around here. Seriously though, if it was Lou, that guy's a jerk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Occupy Boardwalk wrote:
Who went poo in the loo? You know who... Lou! That's who! Woo-hoo!

I'm just horsin' around here. Seriously though, if it was Lou, that guy's a jerk.

I'm through with Lou. He makes me blue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To me, the phrase "went potty" is nigh-synonymous with "went nuts" or "went crazy".
I can think of ways you could go crazy in a bathroom and clog up the toilet, but I don't think they're what the OP meant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor X

New York
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
-He's crying. Do you hear that, he's crying!

-Isn't that terrible? For God's sake Oscar do something, say something!

-What? What do you say to a man who's crying in your bathroom?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
iGotGame wrote:

And you thought he didn't give a shit.

What's wrong with people these days? Is there absolutely nothing that people don't feel the need to share publicly?

It's a legitimate question. Sorry for being on your lawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
wolfchild wrote:
But seriously, just get the culprit to do the unclogging ... and, to be fair, a grown-up either shouldn't have clogged it or would have automatically sorted it/offered to sort it.

More than once in my life, a toilet has clogged for reasons unrelated to whatever I just did. Some toilets are really crappy (pardon the pun) at flushing. Or maybe the person before him tried to flush a cubic foot of paper, and it appeared to work but really got stuck just out of view.

Sure, he should have attempted a fix if a plunger was available. But it might not have been his fault. And if no plunger was handy, or if the plunger there was unsuccessful, what is he supposed to do. And as someone else pointed out, if he closed the lid and then flushed, he might never have known that the attempt was unsuccessful.

I wouldn't rush to judgment here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, once upon a time, our roleplaying group had been meeting at one friend's apartment for a couple weeks when he, a big and burly tough guy, pulled aside one of our group at the start of the evening one night and had a private conversation with him before the game. The smaller guy looked extremely pale afterwards but nothing else was said that evening.

Found out a bit later that the host had been extremely upset because the one guest was apparently heavily into pot, and the apartment's bathroom had stank heavily of it after he'd been in there. The host rightly considered that a big no-no, and decided to have a little talk with him about it. I assume it never happened again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Cortez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
wolfchild wrote:

More than once in my life, a toilet has clogged for reasons unrelated to whatever I just did. Some toilets are really crappy (pardon the pun) at flushing. Or maybe the person before him tried to flush a cubic foot of paper, and it appeared to work but really got stuck just out of view.

Sure, he should have attempted a fix if a plunger was available. But it might not have been his fault. And if no plunger was handy, or if the plunger there was unsuccessful, what is he supposed to do. And as someone else pointed out, if he closed the lid and then flushed, he might never have known that the attempt was unsuccessful.

I wouldn't rush to judgment here.

I love the sincerity of this post considering the topic. No offense, just made me laugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dutch Jones
England
Telford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would question why someone would feel the need to '2' at your group. Surely people should be there (and prepared) to just game.
What were the other people doing whilst having to wait for the culprit to curl one off!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Caedmus wrote:

LARPing meets Clue-do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garramone
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my, this 'occurrence' was a regular part of gaming at my house for the longest time. I went to Home Depot to get my own deluxe plumbers snake to keep in the garage. I would tell the guys, 'Hey, you'll need to courtesy flush first......no tissue, or it will clog.'

But even that didn't work after awhile and my toilets weren't that bad. Finally, I got a new toilet upstairs that flushes fast and hard and I've never had a problem since. Whenever we have a new gamer join the group I just say to him after the usual introduction pleasantries, 'By the way, if you need to blow it out, the upstairs toilet is good to go.'

My wife was having about 6 women over for a girls wine and chat party recently. As I was heading out to go game at my brother-in-law's house I said, 'Honey, tell your friends to use the toilet upstairs if they've got to drop the kids off at the pool.' She looks at me and says, 'Bill, women who stop by for a visit don't willfully take a crap in someone else's house when they arrive.'

Well, guess I learned something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryll Gerk
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
Empress Rin
mbmbmbmbmb
Keesvanloomacklin wrote:
She looks at me and says, 'Bill, women who stop by for a visit don't willfully take a crap in someone else's house when they arrive.'

Well, guess I learned something.

Wait, there are people who build their schedules around their bowel movements? Really?
It never occurred to me to postpone a visit because I may have to go to the toilet later. Or that it would be bad form to do so.
Then again, I never heard that toilets may clog because they are used for what they where made for either...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.