GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,482 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

The Crow and the Pitcher» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions about Thirst and else rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isa Akbar
Indonesia
Bandung
West Java
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
there are some question about rules that i want to confirm..

1. Thirst card, if a player lead a trick with stone any color then the others follow play same color if possible,, if player can't play same color than play thirst..
then,If lead trick with thirst, others also play thirst if possible..
but in rules there's no statement, what player should do if he/she can't play thirst card.. ?

2. Say i may play any other stone if i don't have thirst.. then when it comes to count the point..
exp: thirst with black 2 waves, 3 waves and 1 wave.. and 3 blue waves from me (because i dont have thirst).. it would be -3 point right? or just ignore the poin +3 from blue waves?

3. How, if a player lie,.? say, lead trick is a green stone.. then i choose to pick red stone from my hand (i have green, but i pretend that i dont have green or thirst)

any help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Kilcrease
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Isza,

1) If a player cannot play a Thirst card when black is the lead color, she plays any card she chooses in her hand.

2) Cards that don't follow lead suit are not considered when determining who takes a trick. If a trick is lead with black, any player that plays another color cannot take the trick.

3) A player cannot lie about what is in her hand and must follow suit if possible.

Best,
Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.