GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
13 Days Left
there are some question about rules that i want to confirm..
1. Thirst card, if a player lead a trick with stone any color then the others follow play same color if possible,, if player can't play same color than play thirst..
then,If lead trick with thirst, others also play thirst if possible..
but in rules there's no statement, what player should do if he/she can't play thirst card.. ?
2. Say i may play any other stone if i don't have thirst.. then when it comes to count the point..
exp: thirst with black 2 waves, 3 waves and 1 wave.. and 3 blue waves from me (because i dont have thirst).. it would be -3 point right? or just ignore the poin +3 from blue waves?
3. How, if a player lie,.? say, lead trick is a green stone.. then i choose to pick red stone from my hand (i have green, but i pretend that i dont have green or thirst)
1) If a player cannot play a Thirst card when black is the lead color, she plays any card she chooses in her hand.
2) Cards that don't follow lead suit are not considered when determining who takes a trick. If a trick is lead with black, any player that plays another color cannot take the trick.
3) A player cannot lie about what is in her hand and must follow suit if possible.