GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,283 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: New to NYC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Augerot
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just moved to Greenpoint. I'm super jazzed about finding new folks to play with. Tried to check out the local scene at the 20 Sided Store, and I dug the crowd, but I'm left wanting to get into the heavier fare I would play with my old group.

Anyone want to say what's up, and possibly drop me a line on a group that'd like to have me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's worth checking out the meetup. I haven't been a regular for a few months, but there's typically a wide range of games being played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 to the meetup (we miss you guys!!). Also, if you are on OKCupid, there are now doing gaming nights at a game storm in Brooklyn (small fee associated, if I recall).

Welcome and Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Murphy
United States
Saint James
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hold a gaming night on 47th and 3rd normally on Mondays starting at about 6pm.

If interested PM me with your email address and I will send you more detailed info...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric deRuiter
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also Nyeek on meetup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.