Kieren Otton
msg tools
Just making everyone aware the sexy new store in Sydney, Good Games Hurstville, is running their first TREK event February 24th! Entry is $10, play kicks off at Noon, boosters and promos up for grabs. The new store is at

Good Games
Unit 213, 7-11 The Avenue
HURSTVILLE NSW 2220

Tribbles will kick off at 11am, gold coin donation to play as usual.
I'll be running a learn to play session between 11am-noon for any new players interested, and giving them a deck FREE to keep if they'd like to join the event!

Its GREAT to have another TREK supporting store in town, lets support it!

Cheers

Honest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
Hey Team,

Just a reminder that the uber cool 2nd Edition TREK event is on at noon this Sunday at GGs Hurstville. I have 7 decks of various affiliations to give away if you'd like a demo from 11am, if you'd like 1 in particular let me know. Its a fun game, well themed, and cool Trek loving people play it, plus you can print the latest 11 or so expansions out for FREE, meaning its cheap to play!

Bring a friend, grab a deck each, learn how to play and hours of TREK fun will follow!

Cheers

Honest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.