Claustrophobia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Impressive talent question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state that: A warrior with this Talent can prevent an enemy from leaving the tile that they are currently on (except for the Hole in the Ground tile).

Let's say that there are 3 Trogs and one Brute on a tile. Can the Brute prevent all the Trogs leaving the tile(one by one when they decide to leave the tile) or he can he just stop one from leaving the tile and the other two can run away?

I have played that none of the Trogs may leave the tile if the human player so chooses. I'm just checking to be sure about this rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
None shall pass! He is indeed very impressive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a bit like Gandalf. Except without the bridge, and the staff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Barber

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was literally just about to post this as a question. Good to know that brute=brick wall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slevin Kelevra
msg tools
What about 2 trogs and one Demon? Trogs=1 enemy, Demon=1 enemy. So he can block the Demos OR the trogs? Am I right?

Thanks, m8s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelevra777 wrote:
What about 2 trogs and one Demon? Trogs=1 enemy, Demon=1 enemy. So he can block the Demos OR the trogs? Am I right?

Thanks, m8s.

He blocks all of them. They're not checked simultaneously, but rather, whenever any enemy (be it demon or trog or hellhound) wants to leave, the Impressive talent keeps them from doing so. It's not exhausted after one use or something like that, the impressive guy doesn't stop being impressive after he impressed one (kind of) enemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slevin Kelevra
msg tools
Did not know that. Thanks a lot for clarifying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.