Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Kalucza
Sweden
Umea
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just realised halfway into my solo game that I might have missed a rule.
If I read it correctly once you have used your reinforcements you get through scatter results on the first turn you cannot replace the American Airborne units?
Because in that case I might have to scrap my game, been using normal infantry replacements, and that has given me quite an advantage on the peninsula.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kalucza
Sweden
Umea
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never mind, must have missed that paragraph under "Non-Replaceable Units" where it says that very clearly.
I was a bit surprised on my progress towards Cherbourg.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just from memory, you are correct.
Airborne replacement points are limited to those generated by the scatter procedure. Regular Infantry replacement points cannot be used as Airborne replacements.

However...
If this is your first solo game, play out a few more turns before scrapping the scenario and starting over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kalucza
Sweden
Umea
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cooler king wrote:
Just from memory, you are correct.
However...
If this is your first solo game, play out a few more turns before scrapping the scenario and starting over.

I was on turn ten already, so I felt I still got a good run out if it, really fun game, looking forward being able to play it against a live opponent next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.