Roman C.
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

A pal commented me about this shop, they have great discounts,
so it's worthy checking their "Sales"(Ofertas)since all the games are european editions(German/Englsih...) and most of them with no language dependece :

http://www.lapcra.org/Ofertas/

http://www.lapcra.org/Cartagena-2.html 8.95 euro!!!

http://www.lapcra.org/Terra-Nova-OFERTA.html 5 euro!!!

http://www.lapcra.org/Euphrat-and-Tigris.html 21.95 euro

PS I'm not getting a penny from the shop but you can tip me if you want

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New User badge? Check! Posting an advertisement or recommendation? Check! Account less than a month old? Check! File under "may require salt"

You'll find me filed under "miserable and bitter cynics"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Stein
Germany
76133 Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, unfortunately my Spanish is not ... well... shipping costs!? :)

Thanks any way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping costs were something like 1000 EUR, but I guess that is a bug of their order system. They will let me know how much it would cost to ship to Finland, so I will post here. I didn't pay yet, they say that they will reply with the shipping costs.

And yes, new account posting this right away does seem quite suspicious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rohlfo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid €15 for my version of Cartagena, but is the original (which most people vote looks nicer than version 2). However, great little game imo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pantelis Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Athens
Zografou
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Discounted Subtotal: € 8.95
Shipping: 1 € 025.41
Surcharge payment: € 41.37
Total: 1 € 075.73
Includes : € 179.52

I got this price for shipping an 8 .95 euros game to Greece..
Should i go through with this transaction?
whistlewhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman C.
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They say to send an email to ask for the S&H to each country, so I suppose that they will give normal shipping prices,
Cartagena I is also for 8.95 on the web, so :-)...

BTW,yes I'm a new user,mccrispy, spambots do not build catan sets on ceramics : http://www.bgg.cc/thread/927991/settlers-of-catan-fimo-made-..., they neither paint.miniatures..(I'm new around but I normally check the user posts before saying he is a spammer or someone with further intentions ninja...)

Just wanted to share my discovery...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
romanstrat wrote:
They say to send an email to ask for the S&H to each country, so I suppose that they will give normal shipping prices,
Cartagena I is also for 8.95 on the web, so :-)...

BTW,yes I'm a new user,mccrispy, spambots do not build catan sets on ceramics : http://www.bgg.cc/thread/927991/settlers-of-catan-fimo-made-..., they neither paint.miniatures..(I'm new around but I normally check the user posts before saying he is a spammer or someone with further intentions ninja...)

Just wanted to share my discovery...

I made no assumptions that you were a spambot at all and I did check your profile (that's how I knew your account was less than a month old - less than two weeks actually). Given the posts about the odd nature of the store's billing software and the .org domain, I'd say that you were bit premature in your recommendation, wouldn't you? And if you'd like to quote where I said that you were a spammer or someone with "further intentions" then I will retract it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Berg von Linde
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
Waiting in line for RFTG: Alien Artifacts since 2010
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be the first spammer I had seen asking for GG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman C.
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys feel free to ask the admin to close the post if you think that's the right way to proceed....

I just wanted to give back something to the community...

Anyway I think that maybe is better for me focusing on my projects and to keep being a knowledge-leecher in the shadowswhistle...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
doom 18
Spain
Can Pastilla
Illes Balears
flag msg tools
¡¡¡A por el próximo!!!
badge
¡Ouch!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys:

I have purchased at LAPCRA many times myself and they work fine. I doubt shipping is going to be any cheap for abroad, for shipping is expensive in Spain, but you never know. Today is Sunday and all the stores are closed in Spain, but try tomorrow and let´s see what they tell you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Silva
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually LaPcra is my election store for quite a time now. Shipping to Portugal is 9 EUR or free if order over 60€. They ship through Nacex too which means I get my package in 2 days.

Whatever the case, just order normally and they'll let you know the price of the shipping by e-mail ASAP. You can then cancel or keep it.

On a side note: I tried to buy my GeekSanta gift there but the shipping to Germany was a bit steep so I ended up buying in a German store...

But anyway - Lapcra is definitely top notch. Secure & fast shipping & courteous service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.