Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As I described in an earlier thread, I reprinted the Dominion dividers that I printed before. I ended up printing a lot of them, so I can sell them again at the same cost: $10 for each pack, plus $6 for shipping. If you want more than one set, I can ship it for less. $10 is my cost for making these cards, so I'm just trying to be a nice guy. You can pay me via paypal to jacob@brightestbulb.net. You can also email questions to me at that same address.

Each pack includes 207 cards, for all expansions up to and including Dark Ages. When Guilds comes out, and any promo cards or subsequent expansions, I'll make dividers for those and tell everyone who bought these about them.

Here they are in the box:

Here is a pack of them in the shrink wrap:

And here's all the sets I now have to sell:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw - wish these went the other direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, same here. I have all my Dominion cards in a long three-column baseball card box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it $16 shipped also to Canada (or are there additional shipping costs)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They weigh 11 oz, which USPS.com says I can send First Class for $9. If that works for you, send me $19. Or if you want it shipped faster or some other way, calculate the cost from zip code 20817 and add $10 for the cards and tell me how you want me to ship it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OutOfHabit wrote:

There's probably enough people that want them that you could create them in a PDF document and get a print shop to print them for you. That's what I did.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Continental Drift wrote:
OutOfHabit wrote:

There's probably enough people that want them that you could create them in a PDF document and get a print shop to print them for you. That's what I did.....

Do you have them in a PDF? What weight cardstock are they printed on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Weaver
United States
Denver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
Yup, same here. I have all my Dominion cards in a long three-column baseball card box.

Thirded. I would snap these up in a second in vertical format.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the PDF

I had them printed on heavy card stock, but I don't have the specs. The pack of 207 cards weighs 9.6 oz, if that helps you.

If you want a Word or ODT file version, I'll be happy to post that so you can print your own that are vertical. Maybe you can print a few dozen and sell the extras to others who want them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to chime in and say I ordered these from Jacob a while back from his first batch and I got them quick, and they're great quality, and all that good stuff.

And I look forward to his Guilds dividers almost as much as I'm looking forward to that expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple people asked recently, and yes I still have a bunch of dividers. I'm going to a convention next week, where I'll sell off a few, but I'll probably still have a few after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm totally interested.

Should I geekmail you?

>>

Maybe I should have geekmailed you to begin with. But I'll bump this for more awareness!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can pay me $16 via paypal to jacob@brightestbulb.net, or write to that address if you have questions or you're not in the US. I keep hoping that guilds will come out soon, which I'll also print up in quantity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to a gaming convention recently and sold the last ones I have. If there's a lot of interest, I'll print up more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Any word on if the Guilds dividers are ready yet??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bimmy Jim
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Continental Drift wrote:
I went to a gaming convention recently and sold the last ones I have. If there's a lot of interest, I'll print up more.

I'm interested - though, only if you also include the dividers with the "Guilds" expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BimmyJim wrote:
I'm interested - though, only if you also include the dividers with the "Guilds" expansion.

+1

Oh, and I live in The Netherlands (Europe)....laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking at the proofs for the Guilds dividers tonight and will let everyone know when they are printed. I'm also going to reprint the full pack of dividers, along with guilds, because so many people have asked for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tien Le

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mb
I'm gonna add in my request for vertical dividers for the BCW multi-row boxes. I plan on getting one for my cards and will have to migrate away from horizontal dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll see what I can do about vertical dividers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And do you have any information about those that bought the packet before and just need the Guild expansion?

=)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The proofs I got back for Guilds were not right, so I'm asking the printer to fix them. I'll let everyone know when they are done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Guilds dividers
Thread about Guilds dividers

I'm also reprinting the full set of dividers, including Guilds, and I'll let people know when they are done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested in a full set, including Guilds, on vertical dividers. I want to build my own version of this;

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1423575262/dominion-stor...

I have access to my own laser cutter, so I can make this for a lot less than $250. However, I don't want to make my own dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking into vertical cards. Since I'm not going to use them myself, tell me what the right dimensions are and I'll see how much to print them in bulk.

Thanks for the link to the box. That's exactly the type of box I use, but just with simple wood dividers and the cards lying horizontally. I don't sleeve my cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.